Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have I done? I need help!

I have to admit that I'm not sure what the problem is here? A good deal of men enjoy sewing - why should you be nervous about it?

the report: it was awesome! Yeah!

I just wrote a full report and by accident hit the escape key and wipedt all out. I have to get up in a couple of hours so I will write back tomorrow with the details. It went well!
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Oh come on sewing? Lucky you! I totally want to take a sewing class. Good for you and if you feel the need to explain,(you know beyond "screw you it's none of your damn business") you could just say you're tired of paying for tailoring.
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

After I came out to my wife, I decided that I was going to make women's fashion a hobby. I'd like to try my hand at fashion design. She signed me (and her) up for sewing classes. I'm looking forward to it.

She bought me a set of patterns for nightgowns and panties earlier this evening.

I don't think you need to "explain" anything. Just say you want to learn how to sew. If they say anything more, ask them why they wear pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    According to former NFL star, Rosey Greer, sewing and cross stitching is 100% Ok for men to do.

Ditto!

My Grandmpther's crossstiching was her hobby!

Go for it!

Do it!!

Quit being afraid of being who you and what you are!