Thread: I'm Back...Now What??

I'm Back...Now What??

Hell-o Everyone, I’m Back again. It was a great summer. All the flowers did well this year. I also did a lot of thinking. I have stopped wearing panties because of some concerns my wife had expressed. I went back to wearing men’s briefs again but the panties are still in my dresser drawer. I do continue to tuck at night an let it untuck when I get up.

Over the summer I read three books on crossdressing themes. One was “My Husband Betty” another was “She’s Not There” and the other one was “The Boy who was Raised as a Girl” (I think these are the correct titles). After reading them I thought why would I ever want to come out of the closet about my crossdressing and hurt the ones I love so much. It just isn’t worth it. I “dug” into my hobbies and got back to a “normal male life”.

BUT….. Now here I am, at work; wearing a white panty, a control brief to hold in my tuck, and also a ladies size 14 Cinta work pants. I feel great and very comfortable!

It seems as soon as I “got into” my comfortable routine, I had the strong urge to do a little dressing again (it started yesterday). So here I am. I’m glad to be back. We’ll see what happens next!!

"Marsha" wouldn't be denied, and fought her way to the surface again. Welcome back.
    DonnaT

I was thinkin that you should throw a welcome back party for us but that's just me! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Welcome back

I don't think you ever left, more like a sabbatical.
    If it feels good do it, discretely.
    If your SO isn't comfortable with it, don't push it,
    In this case, Time can be an Allie.

Pretty rose, Pink Peace?
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Hi Marsha,
    everyone takes a break know and again, some longer than others but so far I haven't heard of anyone that stoppes feeling the need/earge to dress. Be causious and enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
    Alice

Red face

Hi,Marsha.
    I went through a similar experience about a year ago. After purging all of my femme clothes, except for a couple of pairs of panties and a bra, I went back to wearing male drabs.
    It took me about six months to realize that I couldn't overcome the need to dress in feminine clothes again. So here I am wearing panties and bras along with whatever else I can get away with.

My desires to dress definately come in waves. I'm not going to try to fight them either way anymore.

I tried the purging method when i was about 16 but in the end i felt like an idiot for burning all my stuff that i wanted to wear again. I hope everything goes well for you marsha.
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Hiding from reality

The purging method doesn't work so well because all we are doing is burning or getting rid of the stuff because we are mad at ourselves... thus we aren't learning anything new. One thing that I have learned over the years that has rung true in many instances is said in a book well known to many. The book is "The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People". One of the things the author of this book says is "In order to solve a problem you must first gain a higher level of understanding and level of knowledge than when the problem was first created." So "burning" or "Putting it away" isn't helping any at all. In fact you are only fueling the fire that burns within for such a habit because it isn't present. How can you find a solution to a math problem if the problem isn't present? You can't; you have to first see the problem and accept the fact the problem exists in order to fix it. And no matter how many times you try to fix or solve it at a distance is almost impossible because it always seems to creep up on us when we are least expecting it to present itself again. The problem will only keep arising if we don't try to find a solution to it at face value that is viable at helping us to understand and solve.

Hannah~~

A party works fo me. Tried quiting and all it did was mess things up. The only thing it accomplished was throwing some really bras and clothes away. The challenge is learning to accept yourself as you are. Having an accepting spouse is a differnt issue. I wish you the best of luck with that.

Purging

I have gone through the purging routine several times in my life. One of my greatest regrets was when I through all my feminine clothing along with a very special, and expensive wig, in the fireplace. The wig fit perfectly and just looked great when I dressed. I'll never do that again. Most of you know it takes a long time to find clothing and accessories that are just the right fit.

Purge Not !

Welcome back. One can't deny ones self. Go slow and try to work something out with your wife. The best of luck to you.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Welcome back

Welcome back!! When I stop...I miss it. Then I have to buy new stuff. sigh

Thank You all

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly ann487 View Post
    Welcome back. One can't deny ones self. Go slow and try to work something out with your wife. The best of luck to you.
    Thank you, I hope to build up courage to come out more. Just need the right oportune time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Jayne View Post
    I don't think you ever left, more like a sabbatical.
    If it feels good do it, discretely.
    If your SO isn't comfortable with it, don't push it,
    In this case, Time can be an Allie.

Pretty rose, Pink Peace?
    Yes, it does feel good. I'll take it slow.

(The rose is a rememberance from my mother)