Thread: greatest outing so far!

girl@heart

Smile greatest outing so far!

ok so i am still very much in the closet with my crossdressing and the most i have ever done is going to the store wearing nail polish and buying a pair of panties but today i went a step further. i actually got up the guts to go to Payless and look at the shoes! i went in and had a very pretty pink nail polish on my finger nails and toe nails, then i went in and started trying on the high heels! it was the greatest feeling ever because i had never really tried on any that fit me before. so i tried on every pair in my size, and ended up buying a pair of black pumps for only 15 bucks! what a great deal and an over all awesome experience! so now i just need to actually wear them out!
    Alicia

Im glad for you! and you are so freaking lucky you can buy shoes at normal stores! i have to get 15's lol so im stuck with mainly sex appeal shoes lol
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Once you start...you can't stop! Buying shoes that is. Also, the more you get out like that, the more confident you will become and soon it will be second nature to be out infem,,,as your natural self.

You GO Girl, Just do it.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Payless does have the best deals on shoes; I bought two pairs from there. Also, they have more of the larger sizes.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hooray for you! You're right==now all you have to do is wear them out!!!!!
    Last edited by shannonsilk; 10-26-2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: fixed spelling for deja