Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail Of Xdressing

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

The Holy Grail Of Xdressing

[SIZE="3"]Well girls,

I really did a bold thing the other night, and I do mean brazen ! While cruising around en femme with my autistic son, he tossed my cigarettes and lighter out of the car window. I needed to replace them, and the nearest convenience store was in the small Eastern NC hamlet of Bailey. As I pulled up into the parking place, I thought "Uh-oh, there are two rednecks going into the store - do I do it ?".... And I dood it ! I strolled nonchalantly into the place in my little black dress (pepperspray at the ready in my purse of course), went to the cooler and picked out a soda. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the two rednecks giving me long looks (but the three ladies in there were not even looking), and as I disdainfully looked at them they looked away and went about their business. I made my purchases, speaking in the softest, most feminine voice I could manage, and returned to the car. I am still wondering today whether the guys were reading me or admiring me; I have been told by several ladies that I am beautiful en femme. If the latter is true, then I have indeed achieved the "Holy Grail Of Crossdressing" - genuine admiration of one's feminine beauty from unsuspecting men !
    I'm gonna see what sort of effects I have on more men when I get out and around this weekend, and make some more tests.....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good luck with your research, but be careful. Toying with straight guys can be dicey.
    Last edited by sherri; 10-26-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Personally... After thinking along those lines initially I have discovered that the deeper you delve into this.. The more disappointed you will be.. Or at least I was. The lack of a negative response doesn't imply acceptance or admiration but at best they didn't care...
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-26-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Congrats!

I'm still not sure if they look because they think I'm cute or if it is more like a car wreck and they can't not look.
    I'll keep imagining that it tis the first. Yeah--that's it--I'm cute!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Personally... After thinking along those lines initially I have discovered that the deeper you delve into this.. The more disappointed you will be..
    Especially once I picked up a wig and first real forms, I went through a period where I needed to go out and be perceived as sexy or desirable as a woman, needed to "pass" as a good enough looking woman that at the very least people would admire me and think "I wouldn't mind going to bed with her!" (and if you grew up as "male", you probably know what I mean... you probably still say it to yourself even if you are in a long term committed relationship.)

Well, I was treated respectfully (and teased naughtily a couple of times) but I didn't fool anyone, not a single person that I know of. But meanwhile I still felt the need to dress to some extent even when I wasn't Going Out to show off... so I started doing things like putting on my bra and forms just before I left work, and take the bus home wearing them (their visibility depending on what I was wearing, how the carefully-unzipped jacket or coat fell, and so on.) And in time I came to realize that although there are still parts of me that want to be the "take another look" admired woman, that what made me feel best was not "hoarding my dressing time for special occasions", but rather blending male and female all of the time (though it's definitely nice to have occasions to wear my fancier clothes.)

Like I wrote in another thread less than a week ago: you have to decide whether you are dressing because of how you feel internally even if no-one is watching, or if you are dressing for the sake of the response you get from others.

And yes, I'm human, and not immune to flattery, so I would be pleased if I were admired by someone who thought I was a GG... but it's not what drives my modern dressing, and it's not what's likely to be what drives me in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Like I wrote in another thread less than a week ago: you have to decide whether you are dressing because of how you feel internally even if no-one is watching, or if you are dressing for the sake of the response you get from others.

And yes, I'm human, and not immune to flattery, so I would be pleased if I were admired by someone who thought I was a GG... but it's not what drives my modern dressing, and it's not what's likely to be what drives me in the future.
    [SIZE="3"]I have always dressed simply because it gives me great pleasure, but until recently had never even cared to really look like a woman or go out dressed. Then I became intrigued with the prospect of making myself look as unreadably female as possible, and was on pins and needles while learning to do the makeup, and waiting for my SO's OK to shave off my moustache. So when I finally completed my look and was so amazed at the results, I naturally want to make a complete analysis of its success - and admiration of it from men is the highest score one can get ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like your son had a lucid moment and was concerned with your health.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Personally, I think the 'holy grail' of CDing is not compliments from fooling guys but genuine compliments from women, whether they know or not.

I can't wait for the day when a stange women stops me on the street to tell me how nice I look and maybe asks about my outfit.

I have been out 3 times now and have not fooled anybody that knew me in guy mode first. Today, the girls at one of my favorite thrift shops were full of compliments and tips but they knew who I was immeadiately!

One of the women said I was almost there! and with a little more work the women WILL be stopping me on the street. Can't wait, but I don't believe I'll ever really appear 100% female, not without a complete face transplant....

All the Best,
    Ann / SS

PS - can't wait for the next rainy day - the umbrella makes going out and about a real blast!

Quote Originally Posted by skirtsuit View Post
    Personally, I think the 'holy grail' of CDing is not compliments from fooling guys but genuine compliments from women, whether they know or not.
    [SIZE="3"]Well then I have already acquired that holy grail.... When I showed my Michelle photos to some ladies, they were truly amazed, telling me that I was beautiful.... One told me that I looked like a prettier version of a very pretty lady we know, and asked me if I would do her eye makeup ! Another told me that I look like the actress Mary Lynn Rajskub- who indeed bears a strong resemblance to some of my female relatives..... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michelle-Leigh----I hope you are planning on going out this weekend, Halloween! I agree with your posts on this thread.

Personally... After thinking along those lines initially I have discovered that the deeper you delve into this.. The more disappointed you will be.. Or at least I was. The lack of a negative response doesn't imply acceptance or admiration but at best they didn't care...
    Reality sooner or later catches up with us...even with a superstar like Karren.

In that area I would guess that you passed.

Its great congrats ...my personal personal holy grail is other one I can't disscuss here

Congratulations on your successful adventure. Now it is time for another adventure, give up those cigarettes. The money you save from not buying a pack of cigarettes will buy you a nice pair of panties, a couple cartons could buy a good pair of shoes.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I just looked at your pics and you look fine just need to shave your arms and tan them to. Other wise you look fine hun. Good going and kiss your son cuz if he did not throw out your cigs well you would have never going to the store for more. I full expect pics of your next outing hun and you had better post them so the girls whom don't go out can get the inspiration to also go out. Good luck out there honey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Yes, it is important to remember that the opposite of love isn't hate - it's indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by skirtsuit View Post
    Absolutely! Unless your goal is to date men, it's the girls who are much more of a challenge to impress.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Now it is time for another adventure, give up those cigarettes.
    [SIZE="3"]Unfortunately for me the cigs are as sticky as the crossdressing.... I need some major brainwashing to do that [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigicd View Post
    Michelle-Leigh----I hope you are planning on going out this weekend, Halloween! I agree with your posts on this thread.
    [SIZE="3"]For sure, For Sure !
    And I also have the go-ahead from wife & my chief to do Friday at work as well; Michelle-Leigh is gonna rock da horspittle !
    And Yes ! These hairy arms will be shaved.... Just haven't done so yet so as not to spoil the surprise....
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Holly; 10-28-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Holy Grail Of Xdressing?

I think for each of us it is probably different. Personally, I am not interested in the approval, acceptance or even passing interest of what most of us would probably call a "redneck".

For me, the holy grail is a world that accepts crossdressers as readily as women in the western world are accepted in wearing blatantly male attire.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Back when my wife was alive and could do my makeup and fix my wig, I did often receive compliments from both men and ladies on how good I looked. But that was then and this is now! My avatar does not show my face for two reasons! First, I am fairly well known in my part of Georgia and I don't care to have my CD activities publicised. Second, and more important, without makeup my face is not worth looking at!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Bella
    Congratualions !

It's always great to be looked at in admiration. I've only been to a "gay bar" twice, some place called Backstreet (tacky, I know) in Plattsburgh. Both times I went in female attire - babydoll tee, lowrise, hip-hugging painted-on jeans, and hair done up in a high bobtail with a bandanna.

Both times I got a lot of looks and even got some free drinks (ALWAYS ask the server if he was the only person to touch the drink since the tender). Though, most of the attention was from middle-aged to plain old men, it felt great.
    [SIZE="1"]Nobody wants to go it on their own
    Everyone wants to know they're not alone
    Somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    There's gotta be somebody for me out there
    [/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,m glad you were strong enough to have popped into the store to replace your lost items .... It must have been a worrying moment if there was a chance of trouble , violence even . Tis great you have certainly with your good looks made the step foward I can only dream of - being seen out in public .
    Which made me think .
    Don't you think it maybe a little dangerous and a gamble driving round with your son in the car too ....... ?
    I mean after all , you may be having an innocent , lovely time enjoying the moment , but , theres always others out there who could have seriously given you BOTH a problem if they're ignorance developed into undeniable anger .
    I,d hate to have read that ...........
    I certainly don't mean to ruin your moment but the thought alarms me .
    Last edited by Shelly67; 10-29-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    "Passing" is the key. Just be careful. But there is no better compliment then to be thought of as a women. I was in a department store the other day and a saleslady asked if I need any help and after I spoke to her, and after she realized that I "tricked" her, she walked away pissed-off. Nice compliment, for sure, but her reaction is not uncommon. Just be careful. That said, good for you to get the looks. Passing is indeed the Holy Grail, without a doubt. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    Don't you think it maybe a little dangerous and a gamble driving round with your son in the car too ....... ?
    I mean after all , you may be having an innocent , lovely time enjoying the moment , but , theres always others out there who could have seriously given you BOTH a problem if they're ignorance developed into undeniable anger .
    [SIZE="3"]There is an element of danger in most everything you do; just driveing a car is many times more dangerous than flying. As for threats from people, my hand is always at the ready near my pepperspray, and I have on one past occasion sent one person to the hospital. If you would like I can PM you the martial arts technique for killing a man with your bare hands.... There have been two mugging attempts on person in the last 20 years (not en femme), and I foiled both because I was very vigilant and street smart. So no, danger does not frighten me any more that it did Charles Lindbergh when he flew to Paris in 1927, as like Lindbergh, I make sufficient preparations to ensure my safety and the safety of those around me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]