So One of my daughters is getting married soon. She is living with the young man at this time and they seem very happy.

The problem is.... she has brought up to my wife that he has dressed up in her clothes a couple of times (just being funny). But the couple of times seems to be that he tried on all her dresses each time, with underwear to suit.

I have no issue with him xdressing, heck I do. But, if it is more than just kidding around then I think he should tell her up front instead of years down the road like I did. It can be quite the mess then. And of course since my wife hates it and will leave me next time she sees any proof, she is very concerned.

So how do I discuss this with out outing myself to them and making things worse with wife , but how do I let it go since she is my daughter.

Yes I did hide it from my wife for 20+ yrs and am now have many deep problems over it. I just don't want her to go through what my wife is going through. Yet if she is okay with it then I will be supportive.

any way I need/want to know what you girls think.