Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shame after CDing...any input would be great

Wink like nike says just do it!

i went through sort of the same things as you but as the other girls said you have to do it more often,and for longer periods of time,just try to really enjoy the art of dressing up and think less about arousal,i dont know how long youve been dressing but it just gets more fun and interesting the farther you go with it trust me.ive been a girl trapped in a mans body my whole life.....i say just go with it .

Quote Originally Posted by ashgagal View Post
    i have been cding since childhood...long before i had a name for it. Like so many, it started with mom's panties, those soft beautiful secrets...and have continued to grow and expand to full dressing in my adulthood.

One thing hasn't changed though. The unbelievable desire to dress, the thrills and highs, followed by a terrible feeling of guilt and shame over dressing (usually immediately after orgasm). I get this feeling of, "you are a sick person. What is wrong with you. Why can't you be a man??" etc.

Anyone ever concur this?

I have the goal of sleeping en femme but invariably i touch myself and then peel everything off and feel sick and frightened. I want so badly to embrace this and feel good about it.
    yes
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.