Thread: Does anyone just have regular fun?

Aspiring Member

Does anyone just have regular fun?

I was relating to my SO the french posting, and responses - and we both cracked up imagining the faux-french accents of people making "inform-ed" responses.

Which, got me to thinking... Do many of you just have regular fun with Cding and related isssues? There's always talk about sex and relationship tension, but how about some laughs?

Ya gotta laugh, right?

Of course Mary. There would be no point doing it unless I enjoyed it. I especially have a lot of fun on the dance floor as both my femme self and my guy self.

Actually that is one of the best parts about being TG. All of the neatest, funnest, and funniest people I've ever met were TG and were a ball to hang out with.

I'm with Kimberly...folks I know have tons of fun...

As I have said on here a few times before, my wife has a couple of girl friends who are gay. Every now and then the four of us get togather and have a girl's night playing cards or other board games. My wife and I have these nights all the time as we love to play games. When I'm home I am almost always dressed. So yes I have fun and she does as well. We both enjoy My Cding. Sometimes we just have a nice day cooking in the Kitchen, or a nice cup of coffee talking. Enjoy the intamicies of being close with out sex being the hard core issue. My wife enjoys her husband, but she enjoys Having Tresa around as well.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope I'm serious all the time, no laughing allowed during my crossdressing time.........
    Laughing causes creasing in my make up and may decrease my chances of passing [SIZE="1"]gas[/SIZE] in public

[SIZE="3"]OOPS BUSTED!!!![/SIZE]. Oh well here's some more

Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-28-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Jeez, Chantal...

...lighten up, willya?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ...lighten up, willya?
    No Make me!!!!!

Since I let my SO know that I'm cding again, and using lots of her clothes, and telling her how nice they fit, she has been working out 2 times a day.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

In my opinion, Mary;

If you're NOT having fun CDing, you're NOT doing it rite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

All I can say is, it's opened up a whole new karaoke repertoire for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    All of the neatest, funnest, and funniest people I've ever met were TG and were a ball to hang out with.
    I thought that's what tucking was all about.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Mary, Yes we do, My GG and I were shopping, me in drab. We had stop in this up fashion store, and I love going to pick out cloths as we are the same size if it fits her it fits me. First we went to the panties and bra's found matching pair or else we fight over who is going to wear what. Next to the dress's and skirts picked out some nice skirts and only one dress. As we were looking at blouse's this women walks up to us and said to my GG I want to rent him?????? Why we said. I have been watching the two of you and I wish my husband would even walk around with me, there he sits in the front of the store looking at his watch. We laughed an my GG said no way well we talked a while an she then said why on some things are you buying two of each. I then told her i was a CD and she looked at my GG and said were do you find them. What a chuckle with that one, she thank us both for sharing with her and said if she dose not treat you right find me and gave me her card . That was a great time for me, my GG took the card after and said you are mine. Another time we had gone to pick out a wig for me that was the same color and style as my GG this way we look like twins. As we waited for the sale lady to finish with the other customer, we ck out some of the wigs. Got some looks from the sale lady, she came over an ask what we looking for. My GG said that a wig that was like hers and same color, well that look and why would you want a wig the same as the hair you all ready have. With out missing a beat she said no it for him, boy did her eye go wide. She look at me an I said but a little longer as I like long hair. Was it fun trying on all the different wigs with my GG. After we bought one she said were do you find men like this and dose he wear women cloths too. We both said together yes. Again that look it was a CD's best in the world fun. Go out with you man an see if he can do the same, you would be surprized at the fun you can have. My GG an I all so wear the same size shoes 10 1/2 . JO

Debs and I have just had a week of fun some including TG outings/inside things some not, but there again we were spending time with family one friend is a CDER two others are ts to some degree, but it is not an issue with us ........ we are just friends having fun who happen to be slightly outside mainstream
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I have fun everytime that I go out. No fun, no real reason to go out and spend money. Regular fun includes, museums, plays, dinners, drinks, snacks, shopping, jokes, conversation, table games and whatever else makes the day or evening. The topic of stress, tensions and sex hardly ever come up, unless I am on one of my learn more question and answer moments with someone. We generally always keep it lite and enjoy the moment for what it is, an opportunity to be in the real world in normal situations acting like normal people while dressed as the opposite gender!

Fun? thats my second name
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/