Thread: super nervous

super nervous

we are having a haloween party tonight (friday). i am about as nervous as i can possibly be. my wife and step daughter decides to make this years theme as pimps and ho's with the roles reversed(the women will be the pimps and the men ho's). when they decided on the theme my step daughter told her mother that she should shoot me a game of pool and if i lost the game i should ahve my legs... of course i lost!!!!( i have been shaving them for a few years now). my step daughter told her boyfriend that he had to show up and that he had to dress up(skirt heels pantyhose make up etc...). one of our "super macho" friends was invited to attend on the condition that he dress up. he has asked his wife to borrow a skirt and he asked my wife to do his make up for him. several of my step daughters friends found out about he party and have asked for ivitations. all the men are super excited about dressing up. this will be the first time that my step daughter will see my femme side... and the first time that i have dressed in front of anybody other than my wife and 18 year old son. my wife says not to worry just to remember that she will be right beside me all night... that does help but the more we get my "costume togther and try to decide when to start getting me ready the more i get nervous. every one seeems to be excited but me...
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

Sounds scary, exciting and fun all at the same time!
    You must have pictures of everyone and especially you!
    Let us know how many of the "pimps" hit on you!
    Love,
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Sounds like a fantastic chance to do what you have always wanted. To be your fem self in a group situation. Relax and enjoy hun. It is the perfect opportunity to experience something new. Sounds like everybody you know is looking forward to it and you should too. Do tell us how it all went and how you felt.
    Dawn

Two simple words for you GURLfriend - HAVE FUN!

That sounds great for you.

I'm am quite the bundle of nerves too.
    I have places to go on Fri and Sat.

And I still have a few problems / fears this year?

My problem is not being able to decide which costume to wear on which night
    And my fear is not having the perfect matching shoes for it.

Just go out and have fun
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

go for it hun and as the night goes on you will relax and enjoy yourself. hugs xx

Hi Charlene, when this kind of opportunity comes along you best enjoy it! So a couple of deep breaths, a stiff drink and be loud and proud! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
    Have a great time,
    Hugs Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Years ago, I dressed up as Britney Spears (when she was in her schoolgirl phase) and I had a blast. I was nervous at first when I met up with some friends, but after 2 minutes, I was fine and having a blast. You'll love it...condoned crossdressing rules!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I'm going out for the first time tonight. Hope you have fun and stay safe!
    Last edited by Kinky with Ink; 10-30-2009 at 05:31 AM.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Why are you nervous, all the fear of being outed should be gone. That is unless you get drunk and confess duriong the party. Otherwise nobody will think towce about you being in fem, because all the other guys will be as well.
    My free advise is to relax, chill, and enjoy the opertunity you have so long waited for. and for goodness sake have FUN!!!!!!!!
    ps please take pictures.

I am doing the same thing Saturday evening. First time out dressed. Our local VFW is having a costume party and one of our ladies auxiliary members is dressing as a pimp and I am her ho'. I think the commander is going as a woman as well. I can feel your nervousness because I have it too. This is our holiday so I intend to have fun with it. Good luck Charlene.

Sounds like it will be a great time -- I'm jealous!

I wish we were neighbors. Have fun, I'll wish I was en femme tonight and will be secretly envious of those that are (if I see any)

Have fun

Wow, now of course there will be a large influx of new members after the party. LOL All those gents/girls will see and feel so good they will not want to stop. Take a deep breath, have a cocktail/beer, grab your mascera and curling iron and have fun.

Stephenie, can I come to your VFW this weekend? I would have to book a flight today to get there from Minnesota. LOL Have fun girl, take pictures.

Huggs Teri

isnt it great to have such a suportive wife it just makes life worth living even more
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO44 View Post
    Sounds scary, exciting and fun all at the same time!
    You must have pictures of everyone and especially you!
    remember pictures , pictures , pictures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After the first two minutes... you'll just be "one of the girls" You're going to have a great time. Just don't default to typical hidding behind the macho image crap. Like, trying to convince your buds you're really not into it - because thats what they will do. Don't have to go overboard but remember that it's O.K. to let someone know that it feels good to be feminine too. Might open doors for another time out.

Just remember to keep your knees together when you sit. You'll be fine. Have fun!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]