Thread: Wife Need A Man

Exclamation Wife Need A Man

Wife last night asked me to be naked for she wanted a man in bed with her. Most nights I wear night gowns, or just pantys and bra to bed. Was just wanting to know if some of the wifes ask this of thier husbands, and how dose it go over in the house hold? When dose it become enough?

HillaryArtemis

Intertesting problem

You know Missy, since I like to be both. I don't really care. My character changes radically from man to woman. I imagine so does your character. So I don't really see anything wrong with the request. If she accepts you as a CD, then help her when she needs it too. It's hard to find a good woman these days. Mine is an angel.

JodiArtemis

ouch...

Well, if she lets you wear your 'usual' to bed every night, I wouldn't begrudge her this little request.

But what worries me when I hear stuff like this is that it's just a small hint to her feelings about your dressing. I might be a little hypersensitive, but it could be that she's starting to get sick of it, or bitter that you're not a 'real man'. Or that she's 'missing the man she thought she married"

Women like to say things in little hints like that. If it was my wife, I'd jump to the comclusion that she's resenting what I'm doing, and starting not to tolerate it as much, and I would do some things to show her that I was still her husband, and can still be a man for her. Ya know? Wives like reassurance, and if they don't get it, then they will suspect things are going bad, and on a downhill slide

Wen

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    Wife last night asked me to be naked for she wanted a man in bed with her. Most nights I wear night gowns, or just pantys and bra to bed. Was just wanting to know if some of the wifes ask this of thier husbands, and how dose it go over in the house hold? When dose it become enough?
    I really do not want to be smart on this, you know her best...

So, tell us what did you do then? and why ?....

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    My wife has more or less drawn the line at the marriage bed and wants her husband with her there..... only occasionally does my femme self climb into bed with her..... as a treat.....

Compromise and consideration is the key to marital bliss

My wife would prefer me not to be en femme in bed with her but does not insist upon it. I respect her feelings about this and when she does request her "man" be with her, I comply without hesitation.

I adore my wife and she understands more than most so compromise here isn't an issue.

Christine

HillaryArtemis

Good advice

I would listen to Wen regarding this. I believe that her advice is good and that is what I would believe.

JodiArtemis

everyone had a good sensitive response

Missy, I agree with all responses to your situation. I wish soooo much I could find me a great woman who would be accepting of me being an occasional girl. if that would happen, I think I'd be in heaven. I also believe that under such cercumstances, provided, that you should allow yourself to let your feminine side come through emotionally while dressed, can relate to your wife in the way she may think and feel. You could have a really Beautiful relationship with your wife. Therefore, when she wants to be with the man she married, you can STILL be there for her. That is what the love in a marraige is all about. Cherrish her always. If she is ok with you being a CD, don't push it to hard. let her see that you love her. Myself, I love being a girl every chance I get. But if I met a girl and she she wasn't into that kind of thing and I really love her THAT MUCH, I would give up being a CD for good if it meant having a really good woman by my side. let me know what you think about what I said here. I sincerely wish you the best. Love Sarah XOXOXOXOXO
    Feel The Passion!!

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Because Jennifer is just a part of me, I really enjoy being my girls man. I like to be Jennifer, too - but when it comes to my wife she married a man and that's what she gets. No questions. I am not selfish enough to force Jennifer on her in any way. My wife is first and foremost in my life and I show her that every day. So if you feel you need to be dressed in order to make love try turning the tables once - what if she crossdressed and tried to look like a man when you were being intimate. Just be sensative to your lovers needs and most importantly respect your wife's feelings. It will all be ok. Love is the strongest bond in the world.

I can say for my self that my wife really doesn't like me wearing nighty's to bed. I get the most griff you might say when I do. This is all that she request I don't do as far as dressing. So inreturn I can do my thing when the kids are gone or a sleep. And for that I can live with it.

I don't know how my wife would feel if I dressed for bed in more than just a nighty. I've worn either just a nighty or satin PJ's for years and it hasn't been a cause for concern. She even buys them for me and we have few matching sets.

I've tried wearing pantihose etc in the past to bed and almost always take them off very quickly as I get too warm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marda

Red face KuddleyKittyKatHair

Hi Girls,

I reckon since I'm not married I'm not really qualified to comment here ...

Having said that ...

1) I really detect strong senses of fragmentation and compartmentalization in many reponses from "Married Tgirls" here at the Forum and elsewhere in the CD/TG community at large ... it seems it's because in most cases your respective "wives" *originally married "textbook_guys"* ...
    If I'm not mistaken, Bernadina (by your posts), you were "out" with your wife before marriage ??

2) I really find it difficult to believe, other than in the "Spirit Of Hollywood" that so many Forum participants seem to either portray, or "think they have to", a range of "personnas" suited to the "environmental conditions of the moment" ... ie "Well last night I was Batman ... this morning when I woke up, I quickly put on my Milkman personna ... then I became a Businessman and went to work where I changed into my panties ... tonight, if my wife says it's OK, I'm going to be Little Bo Peep ... "

What Am I Missing ??? Is Crossdressing a "TV" show ???

No Offence Ladies ... I'm just One Happy, Androgynous Tgirl who understands she has to be careful of other people's inhibitions and weaknesses ...

maybe I've been weaker than all of you ... for many, many years now I've avoided close relationships with Ggirls because one by one, I knew, by prior experience, they were not going to *Welcome Marda* with open arms and hearts ...

as the future unfolds, I will now be *open* to meeting Ggirls who *will* appreciate *me* and together we will *accept each other* ...

Having said all of this ... to answer the original question ... I think just as many Gguys would like their mates to wear a little "sizzle" to bed once in a while, I don't see what's wrong with a Ggirl asking her mate to smell and dress or undress like a Gguy once in a while ... that to me is all part of communication and human beings having different moods and tastes as time passes and cycles of life fluctuate ...

If anyone wishes to chase a rainbow over these issues - "Define a) Masculine & b)Feminine c)Feelings" ... I'll be listening with my KittyKatEars Perked Waaaayyyy Uppp :-)

Love / Marda

Stacey19
    It's ok for me to wear silk PJs to bed as they were a birthday present from my wife. She obviously has no problem with it. xxx