Thread: Stress of Secrecy or where are my white panties?

Stress of Secrecy or where are my white panties?

I was visiting relatives recently and I can't comfortably wear my ladies satin PJs so I compromise by wearing my Vanity Fair nylon briefs-virgin white-and a white camisole under my drab PJs so I can have this mental solace. In the morning I was packing up and had a worry as I couldn't find these white briefs. I wondered if I got them tangled in the bedding,etc , took the sheets,etc off to search, couldn't find them.was truly mystified where they were. I had to go on with the day and a while later when 'nature called', I realized I had them on under my pantyhose! Normally I change to my accustomed black nylon briefs-nothing erotic about them, just what I can buy at the Vanity Fair outlet stores for $1-2. a pair as most women won't wear black or can't fit a size 5- and I have dozens of them.
    The point of all this rambling is that it is so stressful to have to worry daily about such otherwise mundane issues-since men aren't supposed to wear what 'we' do . I wonder how others cope with this never ending issue, even if always below the surface?

Now that's funny Helen. I have done the same thing look for something and end up finding on myself, as a matter of fact did the same thing just ten minutes ago with my glasses, found them where they should be on my face LOL

I normally find what I am missing out in the open somewhere and then start worrying if anybody saw them. Now that is my stress. Getting older is not so easy when I complcate it with my dressing!

... I wonder how others cope with this never ending issue, even if always below the surface?

OMG have I done the " Did I remember to put everything away ... thing " way too many times.

Finally got tired of having driven half way to work in the morning and begin to wonder if I properly hid everything, having no time to return and double check. I'd be distracted all day, only to find out when I got home that all was well. Going through all the list of check and double check before leaving became a real chore and a complete loss of any enjoyment for having taken the time to have a few moments alone.
    Another of the unsaid reasons for coming out, ... too much trouble staying hidden.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hmm, Sounds like the panty gnome struck again.He can hypnotize you into forgetfullness. Gotta love that twerpy little trickster.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I normally find what I am missing out in the open somewhere and then start worrying if anybody saw them. Now that is my stress. Getting older is not so easy when I complcate it with my dressing!
    I hear you old age can be a b#%&8

Congratulations Helen! Next spring you will be able to join the rest of us memory challenged individuals and hide our own Easter eggs.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    ... I wonder how others cope with this never ending issue, even if always below the surface?

OMG have I done the " Did I remember to put everything away ... thing " way too many times.

Finally got tired of having driven half way to work in the morning and begin to wonder if I properly hid everything, having no time to return and double check. I'd be distracted all day, only to find out when I got home that all was well. Going through all the list of check and double check before leaving became a real chore and a complete loss of any enjoyment for having taken the time to have a few moments alone.
    Another of the unsaid reasons for coming out, ... too much trouble staying hidden.
    I certainly do remember those days some years ago, because I did the same thing, just worried & stressed out the whole time while I was out dressed or at work and all for nothing, because everything was fine.. But your right, comming out ends the stress of the hiding/secrecy aspect of it..

Lately, I keep loosing my hair ties, only to find them later on my wrist, which the same goes for loosing my sunglasses, which I discover later on top of my head..LOL..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Some of us live alone. Whose going to find them if it isn't me

Once upon a time when I was in the closet I too had that issue, and more than once things were left out. Funny thing is that was not what outed me. I had to tell my ex who found my wig, and my parents already knew I was trans when they caught me wearing it.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess