Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you really want?

That is a good question I want the freedom to choose. The type of freedom with out reprisals. I notice one thing about us girl. We truely enjoy the feeling of feminity. To a GG shaving her legs are a chore to me it's a wonderful experience. I wonder if women in general get the same goose bumps when they get a pretty pedicure. It seems the average CDer really embraces being feminine. What is Feminine ?? can you touch it, can you see it, we all know you can feel it. I for one like Denise better than my make self. She makes me happy and is my best friend. I want to feel like that girl that I always wanted to be the shoes, the clothes the make-up. I want to do what ever it takes to feel good inside. Someday I will meet and be with other Cd's cause I feel it's a good thing!!!

Former Member
    I'm patiently waiting for someone to develop a pill that will change me into a female for 24 hours, then revert me back to my male self....

Seriously, I like where I am now, and have been for over 20 years. I have a wonderful wife who is accepting and supportive. I can dress pretty much as often as I want. She lets me buy clothes and even shops with me. For me, the love of a wonderful woman could never be surpassed by the desire to crossdress. I would never consider SRS. I like my position in life way too much.

I always push the envelope. Starting my workday in womens jeans, sometimes a top, and heels. On some days like tommorrow I'll still have red polish on my fingers and toes. If a customer pulls up and rushes in, I'm caught. I guess I like the rush

I just want be true to myself

I just want the right to experience what 50% of the population already has. The right to choose what I wear and how I express myself with out being judged by narrow minded people.

Right now, it feels like to do this I have to 'hide' by disguising myself as a woman. Perhaps sometime in the future that won't be necessary, either because society changes and doesn't judge anymore, or because *I* change and don't care about their judgement.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

great question!

In fact, it is THE question, but for me this is not the time to answer for the long term.

Right now Tina has not had enough time to know who she is. She has a lot to learn about being feminine and life just does not offer her a lot of time to learn, but that too will pass. On the other hand, it is already clear that Tina had been a part of me for a long time before we recognized her. Now that we have, it seems clear that the only way to understand that part of me is to bring Tina to reality as much as we can.

If that continues, the logical conclusion is that both my masculine and feminine selves need time, and that would point to a goal where the barriers to transition back and forth are minimized and we would have carved out identities that we would pursue, intertwining the best of what my two gender manifestations mean to me and my wife.

For now we are working to understand just what those identities are. It's a fun ride!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for someone to develop a pill that will change me into a female for 24 hours, then revert me back to my male self....
    speaks for me. ...I'm hoping I'm not that alone on this one.

What do I want?

That is a pondersome question. BTW, I know I've been MIA for a while. But I am around. I would love to have a supportive wife, who understood and didnt feel threatend by seein me in femme. But, I have really been looking inside myself here lately, tryin to figure this out. And I must say, If I could wake up a GG, I would be in heaven, but not gunna happen. If I could just wear a dress when I want, and lace, and things, anytime anywhere, That too would be heavenly. BUT, would that truly be enough? Once I got that, The freedom to dress when and where I please, would that truly sate me, or would I desire for more. I have seen the Vee String, and let me tell you, that has intrigued me. It would allow me to fool my mind a bit into feeling that much more like a woman, or it might make me feel like a man with a piece of plastic strapped to my junk. I dunno.. What I do know, is I am sittin here on my lunch break, and have a pink lace trimmed tank with spaghetti straps and shelf bra under my uniform, and pink lace trimmed panties. the spaghetti straps are just slipping onto my shoulders, and it feels magical. I feel special. But, man, to not be covered by this hideous uniform would be even better. I feel so much more content in a lacy cami and skirt... sigh.. If only....

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    I too am happy with my life.
    It hurts me to realize my wife will never fully accept my CDing, so I am closeted forever.
    I don't have any desire to transition, though, I often wonder what it would be like to be a real woman.
    My ultimate would be to CD at home, self-employed, and venture out when given the chance.
    The chance is when I am out-of-town on business, which is only seasonal.
    My en femme at home is thwarted by two kids who live with us while in college.
    Maybe someday my house will clear out and Sabrina can begin to live at home.

We all only want one thing. It isn't necessarily love or money. It is simply happiness. We should all find our own way of getting there.

And as Tricia I am very, very happy
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/