Thread: a dream

a dream

Last night I had a dream after coming back from my halloween outting.

It went like this. In what appears to be an exercise area of a gym or something the girls were talking...oh that guy is a scum he hits on and harrass us. I show up, lay down face first on a bench, kick off my high heels and this same guy shows up and lays down beside me and comes up very close to my face and tries to come on to me. I stand up, lift him by the neck and say in a deep male voice, "what are you looking at buddy?" then I chase him out of the gym and tell him "never come back". The girls are then my friends.

Odd dream, I don't have them often, but thought I would share it.

Do you find that you normally take charge of whatever your dreams throw at you? I know that if I need a shotgun, for example, it's there despite never having actually fired one.

As far as crossdressing goes, I've walked down crowded city streets in dreams and even ignored dreaded in-store harassment while browsing for clothes. If I ever pull off that dream, I'd be set for life.

My subconscious mind evidently likes crossdressing as much as football and horror movies if you add up my average dream content. Only once did any of those collide, when I got to be a girl breifly in the first scene of a lenghty horror-movie dream (didn't go well for me).
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Super Heroine

Sally

You need a new outfit for

"Super CD" the girl who won't take it anymore.

I be waiting for your next adventure, maybe we could start a graphic novel?
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Last night i had a dream that i eat a giant marshmallow , when i woke up this morning my pillow had gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Cute! Coughing up feathers... I rarely have CDing dreams (I don't remember any dreams lately) The difference was that I had a few drinks earlier and had a great time out with my wife while I was dressed so maybe that was why. It is true, my dreams usually are a challenge situation that I usually manage to overcome. I am a bit fearful when out so maybe my brain was dealing with that.