Thread: Not Dead!

Not Dead!

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I'm here every day but i just..don't post anything. I haven't got much to say.

I'm in a kind of rut, really. Trying to work on the little things like keeping my house a bit cleaner, trying to pay off all the debt I've managed to work up over the past six months, and trying to work on/save my marriage, which unfortunately means I have to push the real me aside. Just taking it a day at a time.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month, if anyone else is doing that. I'm writing a fantasy novel (woo).

So... how's things?
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

hey 4serrus.

I'm in the same place as you, pretty much. Here, but busy, so not sayin much...

I can't really say how things are going, but it's nice to see you again.
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Hi 4 serrus, just dropping by to say I hope you manage to work things out.

Wow, I'd never heard of NaNoWriMo, wow, I am gonna write something when I have some spare time, just like you and Thornton, I'm also very busy.

I like "The kamikaze approach [that] forces you to lower your expectations, take risks, and write on the fly", which proves that people can make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t sometimes.

How many words/pages/chapters have you written by now? Hope you meet the deadline (50,000 words )by November 30th. Good luck on everything!
    "Solo hay dos d?*as en los que no se puede hacer nada, uno se llama ayer y el otro mañana."Today is the day.

Hey Serrus. we missed you (Ze told me to say that). TRy and be around more often will ya...I get bored easily
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

don't be dead. Save your marriage if you have to sit a little on the side so be it. Just don't put yourself to far on the side. You have to see inside yourself before you can fix any of the other little problems. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by sexotik View Post
    How many words/pages/chapters have you written by now? Hope you meet the deadline (50,000 words )by November 30th. Good luck on everything!
    It just started today, and I'm currently trying to squash my inner editor and actually WRITE shit so I can make todays 1500 word goal (300 more to go).
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

*streaks through thread*

There. Haven't done that in a while.

Good to see you again, serrus.