[SIZE="3"]I'm not real sure why I'm doing this, my wife isn't on this forum. But I guess that I want everyone to know how much I appreciate her. She is very uncomfortable with the idea of my fashion sense being found out. I can live with this, it would make life harder overall and possibly kill my career. Despite this she came up with a idea for Halloween this year that was a couples costume and would also allow me to dress femme. Then she spent most of her spare time over the course of six weeks shopping for fabric, modifying patterns, and sewing our costumes. After they were completed we went to the party we were invited to. All in all about five hours of costume time in a safe, crowd limited environment where we knew everyone there. My wife then decided that she had put too much work into the costumes to wear them only the one time. She thought that we needed to do something else in costume and left what to me. What I chose led us into public much more that ever before. You can read about it here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=118906
Despite her worries in the past that I would be figured out by my better than normal skill in heels and the fact that I put way more effort into dressing than required she agreed and off we went. To her I say thank you. I know that you did this to make me happy, and you succeeded. I was wearing something that I loved, I looked as good as I am capable of, and I feel.....Nice? Good? Happy? All of the above, what can I say I love looking feminine. For seven hours I felt like I was in heaven and I owe most of it to her. This doesn't change our day to day lives. I'll still be a closet crossdresser the other 364 days a year, but she gives me everything that she can, and I love her for it.[/SIZE]