Thread: To my wife, thank you.

To my wife, thank you.

[SIZE="3"]I'm not real sure why I'm doing this, my wife isn't on this forum. But I guess that I want everyone to know how much I appreciate her. She is very uncomfortable with the idea of my fashion sense being found out. I can live with this, it would make life harder overall and possibly kill my career. Despite this she came up with a idea for Halloween this year that was a couples costume and would also allow me to dress femme. Then she spent most of her spare time over the course of six weeks shopping for fabric, modifying patterns, and sewing our costumes. After they were completed we went to the party we were invited to. All in all about five hours of costume time in a safe, crowd limited environment where we knew everyone there. My wife then decided that she had put too much work into the costumes to wear them only the one time. She thought that we needed to do something else in costume and left what to me. What I chose led us into public much more that ever before. You can read about it here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=118906
    Despite her worries in the past that I would be figured out by my better than normal skill in heels and the fact that I put way more effort into dressing than required she agreed and off we went. To her I say thank you. I know that you did this to make me happy, and you succeeded. I was wearing something that I loved, I looked as good as I am capable of, and I feel.....Nice? Good? Happy? All of the above, what can I say I love looking feminine. For seven hours I felt like I was in heaven and I owe most of it to her. This doesn't change our day to day lives. I'll still be a closet crossdresser the other 364 days a year, but she gives me everything that she can, and I love her for it.[/SIZE]

Well God bless her. And good for you too.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Have your wife read the thread. Let her know that your telling everyone how great she is. Another pat on the back for you as well.

Banned Read only
    Wow, that sounds terrific. Maybe since she done something special for you, maybe you should return the favor and surprise her w/something that she really like or enjoys, just to show how much you appreciated what she done for you. It's just a small thought. Glad it went well, and by the way you both looked to cute......Mya

Hi...Kimmy.
    A peice of advise . dont... ever... take your s o. for granted . She has concerns for you ...yet ... has taken the time to do something for you . that many s o.s & patners have a very hard time doing . tell her from me .. that shes just one sweet woman ....
    ...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 11-02-2009 at 05:39 AM.

Give your s/o a great big hug from me too. Sounds to me like you have a real keeper there.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    [SIZE="3"].......Then she spent most of her spare time over the course of six weeks shopping for fabric, modifying patterns, and sewing our costumes.......[/SIZE]
    Your wife did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing and give her our best.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Gold Member
    That's very cool Kimmie. You're one lucky girl, she sounds like a real sweetie. Thanks for sharing.

dear kimmy,congrats 4 the great story.You can compliment the rest of the year by wearing womens clothes that are not so obvious.I always wear womens jeans(some im pressing my luck)and no one has said anything yet.Iwear womens t's,socks,gloves,and of course PANTIES(yeah).I even use womens golf clubs(some)and Lady Soft balls(hehe).Lots of fun,Best of luck to you,Nancy Ps,i also work in public.

Congrats!! You have a special spouse.