Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Any of Your Guy Friends Revealed They Dress?

I know of no one of my guy friends that would do this sort of stuff and I'd be very surprised to learn if they did. I often wonder though about who I pass on the street, in the store etc who CD's.

You never know....

I was in a drag show for charity once...little did anyone at the show know that I cd in my real life...of the dozen men that were there dressed every guy but one was whining about how they didnt want to be dressed but were doing it for "the cause". One guy seemed completely comfortable being dressed and had been in this show for a number of years.

At a party after the show he sidled up to me, commented on how natural a woman I made and then leaned in to tell me he liked to dress in real life "just so I knew". Well I couldn't help myself and I said "so do I"! We laughed at our spontaneous admissions and we have gotten together a few times to dress together.

Hi Marissa, I live in Flordia, an have found that there are a lot of us here. I have met Sterling a while back but the trip up to Tampa , St Pete is a ride. I am down in Venice an have found a few Gurls that will do E Mails but are afraid to venture out. One gurl I met just 2 wks ago started off nice we met in drab had a vry nice coffee break, talked and I tried to get together with her some night to be dressed. I think her S O put the brakes on it. I hope she will E mail me again so we can get together . I am now talking with 2 others just to get together for a night of the gurls , they both have wives that they say are all right with them dressing. Only time will tell. As for another a old friend of mine that use to dress in a scout show many years ago, we have just talked and I hope he will come down an vist meI told him that I dress and he did'nt have a problem with it so I think he is a long time CD too. Jo
    Last edited by Josephine 1941; 11-03-2009 at 09:43 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Funny u should bring this up, Marissa.

Just a few weeks ago, I was at a poker game with some buddies and acquaintances. Finally, one guy runs out of money during a hand. The other guy left in the pot says, "Well, I'll let u call if you'll wear one of my wife's thongs for us".

He replies, " No problem, I call. And, I'm wearing one now!"

Next guy at the table says, " So am I."

The next guy says, " I HATE thongs! Much prefer soft silk panties."

The next guy opens his wallet and passes around a pic of him in a dress, heels, and hose.

The guy next to me rolls up his pants, and is wearing nylons!

Finally, it's MY turn. Just as I open my mouth, I WOKE UP!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I bet the percentage is a lot higher than people think but guys are rubbish at this stuff! Most basically 'straight' men STILL feel compelled to adopt the macho image in public even with close friends but...if you want to know what they're really like, ask the wives/partners!

I like to think that I am the only one I know. Afterall, I believe that dressing up is special and, therefore, I am special. And because I am special, no one else can be!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I dont' believe any of my friends dress, and if they did that'd be great. If one did and came to me and told me, at first I wouldn't be sure if he was joking around or not, but then I'd pry ease into it and make sure he wasn't messing around, then i would tell him that I do also....ohh how I wish that would happen

If you count the number of people you know and divide that by the percentage of crossdressers then it is very likely you know several. It is frustrating not knowing which ones they are.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Spreading the "thrill"

Both my wife's brother and sister knew that I crossdressed and had seen photos of us skating along the lakefront in Chicago with me wearing a female figure skating dress and tights. It's impossible not to recognize me if you know me because I don't wear a wig or make-up. They both said that they loved the outfits I wore and had no problems seeing me in tights or pantyhose when they came to our appartment to visit. One day when we came to visit the inlaws, I went down to the basement to get a tool I was borrowing and there was my brother in law in a pair of tights and a leotard. He tried to hide behind the bar and his face was red as a beet. I broke the silence by asking "so Craig, tell me, how do the tights feel" He said "weird, my stomach feels like it's on a rollercoaster", I told him that I know the feeling and love it and he said that he did too. I asked if he had run his fingertips along his legs etc yet and he said that he did and so did his sister and that it gave him an instant hard on. All I could say was "isn't it awesome"? He has since moved to the South East and I really never mentioned it to him again but my sister in law has spent some time with us as my wife and I have helped her durring some difficult times she was having with her husband and she was used to seeing me dressed in a panty girdle and hose with nothing but a tee shirt . She's commented on the pretty lace at the bottom of the legs of the girdle more then once and even slapped my butt once. To this day every time we see each other and exchange huggs, she runs her hands along my hips knowing that I love how it feels then she'll give me that little wink being careful not to let her new husband see.

Aspiring Member

Yes

In high school one of my buddies let it slip during a beer party that he liked to wear his sisters underclothes........He soon became my new "Best Buddy"

First time was with a co worker. Since I went full time TS I had a co worker come out as CD. See, if you show the way.....

[QUOTE=Nadia-Maria;1927567]Anyway, several of your figures don't relate to what I got from careful cross analyses of various large scale in-depth studies, polls and various testings. And I have got convergent figures using entirely diverse and independent procedures about "regular crossdressers (RCDs)".

Of course that's entirely true that many (if not most) men crossdress (or have crossdressed) according to any very broad definition of crossdressing.

But, if you refine the definition to genuine men who crossdress :
    . regularly and often ; and NOW (not only some time in the past)
    . as a rule wholly dressed as a real woman
    . because they like (or need) to CD and not for any other practical reason (what means : neither for money/ job / entertaining others, nor just for sex and for nothing other)
    . not denying themselves as being CD/TG

=> you will find convergent figures between 1 per thousand and 1 percent.
    My best estimate in our western countries is around 5 or 6 per thousand.

Many of these RCDs either go outside in the real world from time to time, and/or have at least come out to their SO if they dress only home. When going outside (at the supermarket, shopping, or just walking in a rather desert and safe area), most of them get unnoticed. Most of them will never go regularly to TG or gay clubs, nor will go out for special events. But they go outside from time to time, almost unnoticed, in the town, or even better in the country. The key factor is most go outside RARELY, nevertheless they go outside from time to time. Many are rather introverted people who prefer dressing only home. They needn't to go outside that often.
    Being rarely outside, often unnoticed, almost never attending events or going in gay/CD friendly clubs, they will escape detection from most of people.
    Yet they are at least one in a thousand in any open western country such as UK or France.

QUOTE]

This makes more sense to me (especially because I fit into this group).

Thanks for listing me as a RCD. I have always wondered where I fit, but I do so want to pass in public.

Love to one and all
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Years ago

While working at a company my dad had also worked for, the receptionist came dressed as a french maif for halloween. She was the only one who dressed.

Obviously I was a bit intrigued so I asked her if she wanted to have lunch. She did and we talked a lot and obviously the outfit came up as did my attraction to outfits like that. This opened the door a bit and she eventually told me she was a lipstick lesbian. I said that fair is fair and I told her about me being a CD plus the usual life history starting at age 5 etc etc.

Well we discovered another guy atr wor was also very interested in her outfit and quietly "copnfessed" top her about his "interest" (fetish). She mentioned him to me and we eneded up going to lunch the next day as a trio.

I soon idscovered that many in the company did not like him because he was gay. I counted him as a good friend and the three of us spebt a lot of time together. I was somehwat ostracized for hanging with him but I simply explained he was honest and I appreciated that in friends.

On a several occasions the 3 of us had dress up parties and watched movies over dinner at home. Let me tell you, 3 friends wearing negligees sitting close to each other having a little Tod D emboldened by some good food and beverage is a wonderful experience.

I know we had some other folks of various genderor sexual identities at the office but they never joined our club.

Well the definition part is interesting and brings up another whole topic.

Currently I always have on silky sexy female underclothing, but I never dress beyond that. I'm ok with it, my desires to express are met. I guess that means I don't fit the definition above.?!?!

My friends cd'ing...wow...that's a scary thought...

The only thing that would get them into something frilly or a cute dress and makeup would be if they were rewarded with a few laps in Jr's car at Daytona...

Even then they'd want a manly helmet just so what was seen by the spectators didn't make them seem fem...

Guess I'm odd girl out ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

One of the first times I went onstage and admitted in my comedy act that I crossdress, a local comic told me afterwards that he also did a little bit and that he was going to talk about it onstage too since I had. But then all he did was go onstage and make a comment that he found women's underwear more comfortable, and made no actual joke about it or anything. I think he was expecting a better reaction like I'd gotten, but I'd done material on it and all he did was acknowledge it.

He only comes to shows sporadically though, and I haven't seen him at one since then.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Wow! Trica, I'm one in 250,000 you make me feel pretty elite. I think more than that must go out though. I would think with internet access every one who is a serious CD would be on this site or a similar one though so it's hard to say an exact number. Maybe it should be a US census Question. Ha! Ha!
    Jodi M