Thread: i think

i think

it take lot of work to go out dress as a women and to pass what do think

I think that if it didn't take a lot of time... Everyone would dress up like women..... Even women!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

iThink I agree with Karren. iThink taking the time is half the fun.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Hi Slam , like Karen said it takes a lot of work to look nice. I would die to have a Body like Karens. I look like my oldest daughter and she is a women rugby player. YUK YUK . Jo

Of Course

Anything worthwhile is always difficult, but my, to step back and look in the mirror, and see Charlotte looking back at me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I DISAGREE, Slam!

I NEVER go out dressed. And I'll bet it takes me longer to prep and dress than almost anyone here!
    I THINK that includes Karen. However, I could prep for a YEAR, and never get NEAR as cute and fem as she ALWAYS looks!

I think it's REALLY about how good/detailed, u want your fem self to appear! Whether it's out at a club, or just in your mirror and pics!

And I think "PASSING" is ANOTHER topic all together!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-03-2009 at 10:17 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"Beauty is best appreciated by those who strive to achieve it." -- Anonymous.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    it take lot of work to go out dress as a women and to pass what do think
    And on our next episode of Mr Obvious, we will discuss why it is not a good idea to ask the policeman to hold your beer while you dig for your license.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.