Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Crossdresser Day 2009

As someone said, we don't want the whole world knowing about this, as then you might as well wear a sign that says, "I AM A CROSSDRESSER!" Granted, some might want to do this. I do not. I have been in public twice now dressed. Some have never been out, but still want their dress preference to be known without broadcasting to everyone.

We have to be careful about getting this message out. We only want fellow CDer's and supportive SO's to know.

I am all up for doing this more regularly. I would love to see other CDer's, and let them know I am one too. But I think if the population in general knew about this, it would lose the very purpose of what we are trying to say, "I am a crossdresser, but I can't dress right now. If you are a crossdresser, I am in your camp too."

How about making this a every other month thing? Second Friday, every other month? Ideas???

alot of people wear bands on their wrists, how about picking a certain color so it cuts down on the risk of asking a stranger about the band and its absolutely nothing....preferably an odd color.....so's that do not know anything about it wont even suspect, fridays or another day of the week or month aint bad either.......just my 2c

I'm wearing a rubber band for the rest of my life!

Like the idea of doing this say, every other month - the odd month like November is the 11th month, on the second Friday. Missed this thread until it was too late, and upon reading it thought doing this once a year was not enough. So every other month sounds great. Anyone else going for this idea? Need to start a new thread about it?

Keep the faith,

Heather Dur