Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser Day 2009

Thumbs up

Just wanted to give credit to Sandygal who started this last year ( first one I am aware of anyway....)http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=92931

I did it last year and am in again, will wear several. Everyone report back so we know how well it went.
    Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Friday the 13th

I did this last year with no reaction from anyone. I'll try again though, it would be great to make contact !
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Rubber band on the left wrist, why not. I will be off the road that day. I will be pulling for NE Florida.

Crossdresser
    it would be good to see other people doing the same in the uk

So do they have anything for supportive GGs to wear?
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

I am in I think we should have it pink and blue to cover all the MTF and FTM to support all of us

It is all good

I'm in...

Thanks Beth for remembering. The best part about wearing the rubberband was the excitement of maybe running into someone who has the same feeling as yourself. Even though I didn't run into anybody. The excitement was still there. For those of you that want different colors and sizes, do what makes you feel good. I'm wearing a wide brown rubberband. That way if my so ask what its for, I can say I was just playing around with it.

girl@heart
    im so in...sounds like a great idea
    Alicia

Count me in.......and it's my birthday too so even better!
    Lisa

count me in

Oh yea,i so want in as well. i dont know if we have member's near me but if there are you will see my support band
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

I lost my secret pink CD decoder ring from last years event....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Count me in too.

I'll be the one with a whole bag of rubber bands.

Thumbs up

I am in wear a rainbow pride band

I will do it!

I'm in and I have an appointment in town....what better way to celebrate.

Hugs,
    Alice

To celebrate crossdressing day we wear a rubber band? Why not a dress? Our more closeted crossdressers could merely show a bra strap.
    I was not aware that crossdressing is such a shameful activity.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Rubber band

I'll be wearing one to plus some under garments that only I will know about!
    Free to choose

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    To celebrate crossdressing day we wear a rubber band? Why not a dress?
    I am still not able to be fully dressed at work, but I can and will wear something like a pink rubber friendship bracelet.

Our more closeted crossdressers could merely show a bra strap.
    My employer's dress code would not make that possible

I was not aware that crossdressing is such a shameful activity.
    Nothing to do with shameful, everything to do with what is possible.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Wow... Look at all the responses here!

As the starter of this year's thread I think a few things do need to be clarified though...

First and most importantly, I owe a huge apology to Sandygal... I never meant to steal anyone's idea. I just remembered doing this last year and thought it was a lot of fun and saw nothing mentioned about it this year. I'd love to see this become an annual tradition!

Also, after reading a couple of the responses I think we need to understand the purpose behind doing this... it's not to say to the general public "Look at us, we're crossdressers and we're proud!", it's to have a way to possibly identify ourselves to other crossdressers without saying a word - a way to know that we're not alone... that there are others like us.

There have been a few inquiries about SO's participating, and I say why not? These people are wonderful enough to stand by us and I strongly believe they should be included. What a great sight it would be to see a couple - both wearing rubber bands! If my wife knew (and I hope she does soon) I would love to see her participate.

Thanks for all the responses so far... some of them made me laugh out loud... we certainly have a sense of humor!

See you all Friday the 13th,, (I hope...)

Secret Sis ...No apology is nessessary. You wrote exactly what I intended this day to be. I didn't bring it up this year because....Well...I was bummed out after last year. I kept reading how everyone wanted crossdressing to be accepted, so I came up with a small starting point and all I read was one negative thing after the other. Mostly from the girls who were totally out. That's when I decided that we will never come out and I headed back to my closet. I tried a small step. I gave up. But I'm willing to try again. So lets all get our rubberbands and head to the malls after work for some coffee and people watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    Secret Sis ...No apology is nessessary. You wrote exactly what I intended this day to be. I didn't bring it up this year because....Well...I was bummed out after last year. I kept reading how everyone wanted crossdressing to be accepted, so I came up with a small starting point and all I read was one negative thing after the other. Mostly from the girls who were totally out. That's when I decided that we will never come out and I headed back to my closet. I tried a small step. I gave up. But I'm willing to try again. So lets all get our rubberbands and head to the malls after work for some coffee and people watching.
    Exactly! For those of us that aren't out yet, I think this is a great idea. I myself still feel kinda' alone no matter how much I read the posts on this site...don't get me wrong, I love talking to all the girls on this site, but I'm pretty sure that there are some girls that are so far in the closet that are hesitant to let on where they are located, but they may just take that chance and wear a rubber band.....easy enough to make an excuse for if someone asks, so not a big deal. Sure, there is surely someone that will be wearing a rubber band "just because", but if any of us CD'ers are, sometimes just a knowing glance is all we need. WE don't even have to talk to each other, don't even have to acknowledge each other, but at least some of us will know that maybe there are more of us out there than we think there are!

Suzanne

I"m in!!!!!!!