Thread: Dressing

Dressing

When do you consider yourself to be dressed?
    Are you dressed when you are in full transformation or are you dressed when only wearing underwear?
    In my view I'm dressed when I'm not wearing my man clothes.
    Any thoughts?

I count myself as dressed all the time, since I don't own any male underwear (thank god for Victoria's Secret) and I generally keep my legs shaved, toenails polished, and wear nylons 90% of the time. Since I have kids, fully dressing is on the back burner for now. Although, I have a rather large collection of clothes (dresses, skirts, blouses, everything) they hang in the closet mostly.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Just like labeling what I do... Labeling when I do it serves no purpose... Not like the stop watch starts when I get to a certain point? Ready..... Steady..... Set.... Goooooooo....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I'm freshly shaved all over and body lotion applied, have a fresh makeup job, plug in some fancy earrings, and am wearing my favorite wig of the moment is when I feel fully feminized and womanly. If I have the time and can do my nails and toenails, too, well, that's perfect. After that, I don't really care if I'm wearing blue jeans and a chambray shirt, a cocktail dress and princess slippers, or a skirt and blouse combo. Of course, so long as all the other factors are present, wearing nothing at all us a lot of fun, too, with or without someone around to appreciate it.

I will dress partially lots of times, just to feel relaxed and sexy, even if it's not the full experience. I love to wear lipstick all the time!

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I feel "dressed" even if I'm just wearing a pair of pantyhose under my jeans. I just feel better than when I'm not wearing anything feminine at all. Even putting on lipstick for a few moments makes me feel better.

That said, there's no better feeling than having every stitch of clothing on your body female, is there?
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

the ritual

My masculine and feminine sides try to stay as far apart as possible. I really don't want them mixed unless it can't be helped (like sharing the knowledge being carried around in this brain!).

So, I have a ritual of transformation. It is a concious effort made at moving from masculinity to femininity. Once I leave the bathroom, having applied that final touch of lipstick, the line has been crossed.

So why am I always smiling as I leave the bathroom

tina

Hello Ellen and welcome to the forum!
    I hope you enjoy this forum and the people in it as much as I do! It gives me a place to vent, feel OK about myself and know that I'm not alone. I feel dressed when I'm dressed wig to heels and in full makeup. I love going out and can only do that fully attired.
    Charlie

Silver Member
    Umm, let's see. I am dressed after I put on all my clothes.

I'm only fully dressed when I'm in my frilly spacesuit.
    Seriously Ellen, when you have hung around a while you will find there are all flavors of CDing here, and practically anything can count as being dressed. There's no line you have to cross to be "in".
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Hi Ellen,
    I consider myself dressed when I'm just thinking about it. Which is about 100% of my thinking time!!

Gold Member
    With so many GG's wareing male type clothes, I feal that I fit right in with
    a Bra and Panites, A pull-over shirt and my jenes. I know that I am only
    under-dressed, But with missfourtin of never be able to pass, I am OK
    with just under-dressing. Rader

Crossdresser
    when i am wearing anything femm

When i have my hair brushed and up in a nice black clip,my skirt and top set just right with my necklace and makeup on i feel complete. thinking of getting my other ear pierced as now that is exceptable both on male and female's "in the 80's it was unheard of
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.