Thread: new to this need advice

new to this need advice

hey everybody i am very new to this and not sure how exactly to go about a lot of things. i have been doing the panties, dresses, heels, and makeup best i can for some time but all behind closed doors when no one is around. this year for halloween i dressed up as a hooker which was very fun because i felt like i was finally letting it out in the public and it was finally alright to buy some of my own things to wear. now that i have finally done this in public once i am just very anxious to continue doing this on occassion. i love the feeling of being sexy so much. anyway i just wanted some advice on how exactly to get started in this i guess. shopping, makeup, where to go, all that.

Follow your heart.
    ( When I followed my own advice.. I always seemed to end up in Macy's with my credit card following close behind! )

And follow the sale flyers... And the makeup adds.... And check out the Beauty forum here... And some online makeup forums elsewhere... And makeup videos on youtube.... And.... And ....and .........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    find some LGBT clubs in your area, and go out,, you will find tgirls and get feedback fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Smile

Frist, if you have an SO, tell her or him (see the How to tell your partner thread).
    Second, embrace it and have fun with. If you go out, count how many times someone looks at you oddly or has to do a double take. The next time you go out, try to get that count higher.
    Finally, to heck people think of you, be who you are.

Good luck

Aspiring Member
    You can dress like a hooker on halloween, but for the other 364 days of the year try to tone it down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    You can dress like a hooker on halloween, but for the other 364 days of the year try to tone it down a little.
    took the words out of my mouth. Just don't be a prostitute the next time you go out. Unless that is the look you really want to go for.

haha thanks everyone and no the hooker look is not what im going for i just figured a general female wouldnt be as outgoing (or as fun for me lol) as a hooker. ive been wearing the panties and heels and dresses behind closed doors and when no one else is home for quite some time now but this is the first time to be out in public like this and it felt very good and free. i dont currently have a gf but my ex gf and i stayed close and are kinda like best friends still where we tell each other everything. anyway i told her and she is excited to help and told me i like what i like and that doesnt change who i am.
    we are going to go shopping for just a few things since i have really nothing of my own other than what i bought for halloween i always just played in stepsisters clothes or whatever. then she wants to take me out to a bar thats kinda like all that kinda stuff and im excited well see how it goes. oh and my name is heath so what is a good female name.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Hey, have fun. Be aware of your surroundings. Be careful and have fun.