Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo's

Tattoo's

Do you have tattoo's that show when dressed en-fem? Do you think that these tattoo's ruin your portrayal of the woman you wish to be seen as?
    TTFN, Barb
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

I got 1 tattoo on my back and its far from fem I wanna get it removed..

I have a girly tatoo on my lower back. I like it and so does my b/f.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    i have 3 tattoo's on my legs and 1 on each arm. the only problem i have with my tattoo's is the concern that some one i know will reconize them if i go out. tattoo's and cd'ing have one thing in common. we all have our own style, wich in turn lets us be just a bit different from everyone else.

I do have a shark tattoo on one of my calves. Its from a Jimmy Buffett album cover. it doesn't seem to make a difference when dressed.

I have my military unit insignia tattooed on my shoulder/upper arm and with a half sleeve it is covered. But there are so many women out there with full arm tats it really isn't something I think to much about. Even in a T shirt the tail of the cobra is all that shows.

Teri

When I got my tattoo, like when I got my ears pierced, I considered my female side. So I have two kitty paw prints on my outside right ankle. My nephew did the work and he wanted them spiraling all the way up ..well all the way up. My next is going to be a pink breast cancer ribbon, just haven't decided where. My tattoo is visible when I wear skirts or shorts.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have a tattoo on each bicep. Neither are feminine. But, my agreement with my wife is that I can't shave my chest (it's her pillow, and I would never take that away from her), so I wear tops that cover my upper arms and chest anyway.

Tia

I have a traditional Japanese half sleeve on my right arm and a celtic tribal on my left. I think in the long run I'll get another half sleeve on my left arm to match the one on my right. As far as enfemme goes I try to incorporate my tatoos with my outfit. The good thing about traditional Japanese tatoos is they look good on both guys and girls. I do kinda wish I wasn't in the middle of a purge stage of my life when I got these done. But I guess they kind of fit my punk/beach bum personality. I've seen plenty of very feminine and beautiful females with rather large tatoos that were very visable. I think the key is good use of colors that compliment both you and the tatoo.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

i want to get a cute tinkerbell above my ankle i dont care who sees it
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I have one small tat on my left forearm. It's the head and shoulders of a girl with a small banner underneath. The banner used to have a name in it but I had it blacked out when I married my ex wife. When I wear anything with less than a 3/4 length sleeve, it shows. I'm too old to have it removed or try to cover it with a more feminine one (not worth the cost at my age) so I just have to live with it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by MissyW View Post
    I do have a shark tattoo on one of my calves. Its from a Jimmy Buffett album cover. it doesn't seem to make a difference when dressed.
    Fins to the left, and Fins to the right....

I have a completely femme one on my left ankl/calf and a semi-femme one only because most people can't read the Kanji.

I plan on adding to them in the future, they will be 100% femme when I'm done, Tomboy femme but femme...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

When I was younger I got a tattoo of a bulldog. As I have aged it looks more and more like a Shar Pei.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Davis View Post
    i want to get a cute tinkerbell above my ankle i dont care who sees it
    I'm with you Carrie I want a tink on my upper thigh I think that's very fem that why I want one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have two female tats and they usually are showing. One on the back of my shoulder and the other is on the small of my back.
    SRS January 27

Yes, I have two on my shoulders. I lasered off the two on my forearms. If I find more bucks, the rest will go.

I have one large tattoo on my left shoulder. Seeing as it is a tat of the first cavalry, a unit I was in in vietnam and no women were allowed in the unit. I guess it does take away from the femininity. There are too many memories that go with it so having it removed is never going to happen

I have a rose left ankle and a purple dragon on my right shoulder,very girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a large tat on my right upper arm, which is a tribute to my dad,an american flag,hueys flying in formation and his unit patches from Vietnam so yes it's manly but it's not going anywhere.The one on my left upper arm is lady luck with a 7,horseshoe and a 4 leaf clover,lots of color so it could be uni sex I guess.My left shoulder blade is a fairy so thats not a problem.

None......

I don't have any tat's or piercings, and don't intend to get any. It's one less thing to worry about when "out and about". I know that is probably considered "old fashioned" in this day and age, but so be it.
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Bet you TEN to ONE that, if you asked an old person with a tattoo if they regretted getting it, their answer would be "Yes!".
    I'd say no to any kind of tattoo.
    Last edited by CherylFlint; 11-05-2009 at 01:07 AM.

I have both legs and my back fully tattooed, and did it fully intending to show them off only in girl mode. They are mostly floral, feminine designs, with themes of butterflies and famous artists' sketches of high heeled shoes woven in. They always get lots of attention and comments when I'm out and about, but are also easily hidden, if I want to wear long pants, high boots or opaque tights. Most comments are positive, and I like the way they look, so overall I wouldn't change anything. The negative would probably be if they were seen when I was in guy mode -- the images would be difficult to explain!

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    Bet you TEN to ONE that, if you asked an old person with a tattoo if they regretted getting it, their answer would be "Yes!".
    I am sure many would indeed say they regretted getting one. For that reason I considered this for about six months before getting each one of mine along with selecting spots that would not be an issue. So those who are thinking about a tat should not do so on a whim but make sure it's right for them.
    SRS January 27

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    The only regret I had with mine was the name of the hooker that my tat represented and I had it covered a long time ago. Since my coming out though, I do have some regret, if I had the dough I would have a girly tat cover over this one but concealing makeup is a lot cheaper.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I got 3 tatts, both arms and back, but I dont regret getting any of them how ever it makes me a bit nervious that someone might recognize me by them