Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls Jeans

Thumbs up Girls Jeans

Have always been a skirt person. Never liked dresses and never thought about the difference in jeans until I grabbed a pair of my wifes off the floor by mistake and put on. A bit snug but it was a good snug. I pulled them on and asked her what she thought. I got a disapproving look so I took off and went on my way. Then yesterday she asked me to bring her lunch at work so I asked if I could borrow her jeans for a day. No problem so long as we didn't talk about it. I said if it was a prob, don't worry about it. She said all she was upset about was that I fit into her jeans. The difference in fit between hers and mine was incredible. I wore hers around and it felt great and I don't think anyone knew the difference. If they did they didn't acknowledge or say anything and believe me I didn't care. It was a great experience and my wife probably lost a good pair of jeans!!

Smile Girl jeans

Tried the girl jeans and shorts some time ago. Like you, the fit was better and much more comfortable. Some of mine look the same as mens (fly opening) but the overwhelming numbers of them do not. I do not know whether anyone notices I'm wearing fem jeans or not but I really don't care. You'll probably become a fem jean lover like myself so enjoy!

girl jeans

a while back i bought a pair of fem jeans at penneys and knew right away they falt different and fit different,they sat lower on the hips and i was a little concerned that my panties would show over the waist of the jeans.i have seen a lot of girls that their panties show over their jeans and they dont seem to care,so what the hell i went shopping with my wife and felt good all day,nobody seemed to notice or care.

Girl Jeans. Wear them all the time

Even in Guy mode.
    I have a GG lower body (except).
    My lower legs are bigger than my waist.
    I have a 30-31" waist but need 34" waist jeans to fit my thunder thighs.

When I wear a corset I can have a more fem lower half. That is one part of my body I like . . . I just wish I had a natural breasts.

A Cutie With A Hot Bootie Tammie.J.Swenson's Avatar

Wink wow ur look great

PRENE: How about some pointers

wish i could look that great...Tammie newbie to xdressing my new SO a GG xdresser (dresses as a man when not at work as a stripper....she hates it) wants me to dress 24/7 now on weekends as a 38DD (her current bust size, previously she was a 42DDD, her bust size before she had Breast Reduction) in spandex mini dresses and skirts and 5" heels during the weekdays. Then wear BOOTIE shorts and Croptops when we go clubbing during the week when she's not at work,she talking about me at some point in time(next 3 to 6 months) having BUTT and boob surgery to become HER previous butt, waist and bust sizes. 38-32-42, SO says I Have GG legs and arms, I may as well have the rest of a GG. Wants me to go to a modeling school DRESSed tried once session but was made. SO wants me to also take FEMALE BALLET lessions with her when she takes "MALE" ballet lessons after the new year(Feb ??) when she is going to start living 100 percent dressed male, she wants me to live 100 female.

A "true" female friend last night did some "Female" measurements
    · Chest (Bust) 36.5" 1" below nipples
    · Waist at top of hip bones 38"
    · Hips at Fullest part of "cheeks" 40.5"

Any help/pointers will be appreciated...got to run....cheers
    Tammie
    Last edited by Tammie.J.Swenson; 11-04-2009 at 05:33 AM. Reason: TYPOS
    and
    from Tammie "TJS"
    A Cutie with a Hot Bootie::

I love wearing femme jeans and as a matter of fact I wear them most of the time if I am in guy mode. If I dress enfemme I usually wear a skirt or dress.

I have only wore girls jeans once but that was byt accident a long time ago. My so laughs at me as she says that jeans arn't feminine enough for me lol.

Aspiring Member

girl jeans

I wear female jeans all the time love the look and fit.

I know what you are saying! I never was much into jeans either, but I tried on a pair of flare leg stretchy jeans at the thrift store last week, and now I'm hooked!They fit so nice and are 1000% more comfortable than my guy jeans, plus they look super with a nice pair of stilettos!

Fem. jeans, panty hose, with a pair of low cut flats, what a way to go if you don't mind the stairs that you get, and really who does?

Girls Jeans

I love wearing girls jeans too, and the nice snug fit is fun.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    LOTS depends on your shape. I have some girl jeans that really sag in the bottom but look great with padded hips and buttocks.

My fav girl jeans have a low rise (measurement from garment-waist to the center-crotch-seam) that puts the waist below my belly. They also have a bit of stretch so they fit close but have some "give".
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Girls jeans

Don't you love th low rise and just think they arent all that material in the crotch John Holmes couldn't fill. I like the Levis too super low's and the new pencil leg's or I think they call them skinny jeans with the cuff rolled up and a ankle bracelet is to kill for. I always wear girls jeans and shorts as I have stated in previous post. i only have one male outfit and that is a suit.

I've been wearing fem jeans for some time and this last week just got my first pair of "skinny" jeans. Oh, are they to die for, they hug my bootie and the look and feel is delisous. Even the SO says the fem jeans fit better than the normal drab ones and she doesn't aprove of my DCing. However, she hasn't seen the skinny jeans yet.

Hugs,
    Alive

I love my Girl Jeans. I wear them all the time.
    Cary

Noooooo............ There's something really seriously wrong with you "fem jeans" people!! Its just not right!! LOL.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have several pairs of fem jeans and love the fit and feel. I like to wear them with a cute top when I go shopping so I can blend in with the women in the store.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I look better in my wife's jeans then she does. One of the reasons she in mad at me CD'ing.

Oooooooo, I LOVE my comfy jeans, and practically live in them too..

Nothing fancy though, just Diva low rise stretch jeans from Old Navy, only paid $20 a pair..actually I need to get some new ones again in sz 12, just no sense buying expensive ones until I get down to sz 8..

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Comfy and Fashionable

I only wear gal jeans. From Lee Rider to Gloria Vanderbilt and brands in-between nothing feels so comfortable...except a cute skirt.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Girl jeans are all that I own. I like Neport News streach jeans the best.

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    This is one of the main reasons I wish I could come out as a CD.

Generally in male mode, 99.9% I wear jeans because they are what is most practical and wear well with music-T's. Most of the time they are uncomfortable, baggy and often make me feel by the end of the day.

In comparison, femme jeans are infinitely more comfortable, fit much nicer and in my opinion look alot nicer too. If I thought I could, I would ditch male jeans and wear femme jeans exclusively.

As much as I love skirts, funky tights and leggings I am equally drawn to femme jeans if not slightly more so - the simple look of a T-shirt/Blouse, jeans and heels is when I feel most comfortable.
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Size 8 low rise heaven

They fit like a dream. The only issue is the bulges and lack of a low rise brief or thong that works. Couldn't believe how nice it makes the butt look - and this from someone who's SO claims has no butt. It looks great with a v-neck black top and heels. Anyone for dancing...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Fem. jeans, panty hose, with a pair of low cut flats, what a way to go if you don't mind the stairs that you get, and really who does?
    I love that look too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only ever wear womens jeans, and cords too. They actually fit my bum without me getting pins and needles from loss of circulation. Much more comfortable!