Thread: wish i had a camera,my smile wouldnt fit

wish i had a camera,my smile wouldnt fit

I so wish i had a camera right now. tonight is exceptional. my wife was soupposed to go with her cousin tonight for a little girl time so we decided this would be a good night for me to try new hair styles and makeup to try and reach pass in look's.

when her cousion called and said she couldnt make it,she asked if i would like to try anyway. "im self consius of my dressing" so 1 hour and 30 mins ago i went about the step's of tucking,dressing,doing my hair and makeup,doing my nails and so on. I just come and asked her what she thought,i think she about fainted. she could not belive it was me. she said walking down the street in a crowd she would of walked right by me had she not seen my outfit before i looked in the mirror and seen the true amber for the first time. i have dressed out before,but never looked like this. a simple tear came to my eye with joy and excitement. It truley feel's a wall that has stood with in me for many year's feel tonight. just thought is share. thanks girls
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

I am happy for you. Glad you enjoyed yourself tonight.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Amber,

Treasure these little moments. When life gets you down, remember the sight of Amber in the mirror. Also, treasure your wife. That level of acceptance and love is a rare gift.

Kathi

[SIZE="3"]Amber, You are a very lucky girl. Treat your wife to something special. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I do,she is the best thing to ever happen to me. I wish everyone of you get a gg or s/o of your own just as loveing and understanding as she is

Gold Member
    That's wonderful Amber. This thing we do is sooooo much easier with SO support and acceptance. Give her a big from all of us.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Pictures, Amber!

After that poignant post,now, we NEED to see PICTURES!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Very happy for you! Sounds like a lovely evening.

Congratulations!

You have a very special lady. As James Taylor sang, "Shower the people you love with love". She deserves it!

And I'm sure she was right about your look.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Im gonna get a camera soon,will most likely be a cheapo digatal or web cam till i can afford a good one. My wife and i "me in drab" went window shopping and thru a few store's today. we went to kmart and looked at a few beutiful dress's "like the one i mentioned from the gift list thread.

there were a few gg's around and with out thought she said a little to loud "this would look good on you" and one of the gg's walked over and said yea you would look good in that and smiled at me! i was floored buy that. cant wait to see what im getting for chirssy now

A lot of us would like to the opportunity to dress in front of an be accepted by our SOs. Alas, for me it is but a dream!

yea,im finding out very quickly that i am one of the luckyone's i wish everyone's s/o was as understanding as mine is

Congrats Amber: If it's that hard for you wife then you pass.

Wonderful!!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    The only feeling that compares to seeing your true self in the mirror for the first time is hugging the woman that loves you and accepts you. Congratulations darling!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

My partner in life (GG) only told me lastnight that she still carries a photo of me (dressed) in her purse and looks at it every day..... I love her!

Jen
    Loving life to the full.... At long last