Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: large earrings in boy mode

large earrings in boy mode

is there anyone that wears large hoops or dangles while in boy mode.

im obsessed with earrings particulary and today i bought this 2 inch hoops but dont have the courage to wear the outside

what are the biggest earrings u went out dressed as a boy?

please post some pics if u have !!

Not really large hoops, but I usually wear 1/2" to 1" gold hoops to go with my diamond studs. I wear all 4 all the time and can't stand being without my earrings.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear a small loop all the time.. Though I have a huge white Dragon that I wear sometimes.. it's kind of Feminine, but yet looks masculine too.. so it works well... I also have some plugs, and my Oakland Raiders earrings! Haha.. Only have one ear pierced though... Would love to get the other one, but wife wont let me..

Aspiring Member
    Like Cheryl T, I wear two sized hoops to go with my two studs for a total of four. Sometimes I will wear four hoops and sometimes four studs but to get the stares and second looks, hoops and studs work best. I think I could get away with quarter sized hoops but anything larger I would have dress as Annie.

I don't know why everyone makes a big deal out of the size of the earrings. Earrings are FEMININE period! There is nothing masculine about earrings and there is no such thing as masculine earrings. The most feminine earrings used to be large diamond stud earrings there were usually bought for women as gifts.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    I don't know why everyone makes a big deal out of the size of the earrings. Earrings are FEMININE period! There is nothing masculine about earrings and there is no such thing as masculine earrings. The most feminine earrings used to be large diamond stud earrings there were usually bought for women as gifts.
    That's why I don't have pierced ears. I am usually underdressed - like now I'm wearing a B cup bra, panties, nude pantynose, and a slip with a sweater and women's pull-on pants. Clip earrings seem to be an ideal solution for "shapeshifting". Do they still make them?

large earrings in boy mode

never wear lagre earings in boy mode never,

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I wear many different types of dangly earrings when in male ish mode. Large hoops, small danglies, large danglies, wooden diamonds etc...
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Clip earrings seem to be an ideal solution for "shapeshifting". Do they still make them?
    They certainly do!

I've bought several pairs on eBay. Some sellers advertise that they serve the TS/CD market and will also convert earrings to clip-on if you ask.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I have a few times but I don't like the look... Like wearing womens jeans... It's just not right! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Why not just get your ears pierced and wear feminine earrings in male mode like a lot of actors, rock stars, rap stars, and a lot of average Joe's do today? I don't understand what folks are so hung-up on earrings now-a-days. After all, they have been worn my guys for years now and you see them in everyday life. If anyone asks you why you pierced your ears, tell them that you like to wear earrings and that is all there is to it. It's really simple.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    That's why I don't have pierced ears. I am usually underdressed - like now I'm wearing a B cup bra, panties, nude pantynose, and a slip with a sweater and women's pull-on pants. Clip earrings seem to be an ideal solution for "shapeshifting". Do they still make them?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I have large earrings(clip ons) and one of the rings broke,, I am soooo sad about this,, my only really large pair,, I need to cry about this but so far have been holding it in,,,, it was so hard to find a good large clip on size and now I am absoultly devistated,,,,,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Never en drab. Do own a couple pair of clip-on hoops. Lots of stores still sell clip-ons. And watch, like Karren does, for garage sales, estate sales, rummage sales, etc.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I love dandle earings and I have quite a few, but I don't usually wear them in drab. I do wear usually 5 earings all studs and in all colors. I wear my childrens birthstones three in the left ear and two in the right. During a holiday I sneak in dangle earings to fit the occasion

If you were a rocker, you could pull just about anything off!

I have had a small hoop in my ear for a while, just got my other ear pierced. So now I have two small hooops. I love it. My wife is saying I'm going through a mid-live crisis. She doesn't know about my CDing yet. I've already tried on a pair of her earrings though and I love them. Can't wait to get my own.

I mostly wear small studs (either gold or diamond). I sometimes wear small hoops though. Never big hoops or dangly ones in public.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Earrings are FEMININE period! There is nothing masculine about earrings and there is no such thing as masculine earrings.
    What a strange outdated attitude. I wear small earrings all the time and I'd say that a decent percentage of ALL the guys I see in this area have one or two piercings. I think the era of 'earrings are for girls' ended about 20 years ago.

To answer the question, I wear small rings 24/7, but have worn larger rings and small hoops with a few things dangling off them on occasion in 'boy mode'. I've not yet gone out in drab with BIG earrings.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have seen a few guys in large hoops! It does draw attention to them which in some cases is not good.

does anyone got any pics?

i found this one

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/m...sh_shelley.jpg

I wear two clip-on loops most of the time when I'm not at work. They are about 1" in diameter; I have one pair in silver, one pair in gold. I wear which ever goes best with what I'm wearing at the time. I guess they are my default earrings. I have some really cool dangly clip-ons too. Three small gold balls hanging on individual chains, I wear them quite frequently too. If some folks don't like them, well, who cares? I like them, and think they look good. What else really matters?
    Olivia

I wear small gold hoops or diamond studs in boy mode. En fem i wear dangly earrings or bigger hoops.

I think today we are culturally at the state where there are guys' earrings and girls' earrings. I occasionally wear a pair of ¾" or 1cm hoops in public just because it's my way of liberating the rules of maledom, but never anything larger....plus I don't draw attention.
    If I'm putting an outfit together, then the accessories go with the outfit. ...and I love big dangly stuff, even hoops. That's another game.

Wow kind of surprised ata couple replys....
    Personally I wear 3/4" hoops in each ear 24/7 and have for 15-20 years. I would say AT LEAST 1/2 my guy friends also have both ears pierced. (Ages 20-40)