Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think about crossdressing all the time?

Do you think about crossdressing all the time?

I do. But i can't. I'm well known locally.

Do you think about crossdressing all the time?

I do think about it all time but can't, but I am dressing all this week 24/7 and loveing it.

think about it all the time too

+ with my work i get to work with lots of women in loverly clothing , so i cant help but think about it as i think that is something i would like to wear .

[SIZE=4]No, I am not well-known for thinking, I just do it (dress) all the time...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Just how big is McMinnville and are you the Mayor there?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I think about it constantly and find my planning my next chance to dress. My wife knows but doesn't participate and doesn't want to see. I only get the chance when I take a day off and no one is going to be home. It seems the longer between opportunities to dress the more I think about it. I'll be traveling soon and am looking forward to the opportunity to dress and find myself planning the trip several times a day

Only when I'm sleeping do I NOT think about it. ( get about 6 hrs a night) ... lemme see, there's 24 hrs. in a day, right? ... OK OK I got it 24 take away 6, uh er carry the 1 ... 14 apples take away 6 ... ratz gotta go to the fridge and get the apples, .... be right back.....

Sorry got distracted by a nice advertisement for some really cute shoes, now where was I? ... Oh yeah how many hours a day do I think about CDing.

LOTS of hours.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

No...I think about not dressing in those ugly male clothes...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

when my mind idles I will have to say yes,,i think of the fem clothes,,, but when busy I sometimes think of something diffent,,that is until I see a cute pair of jeans or blouse,,then back to thinking of fem clothes for 1 more hour till I get distracted for another 5 minutes
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by WandaRae2009 View Post
    I think about it constantly and find my planning my next chance to dress. My wife knows but doesn't participate and doesn't want to see. I only get the chance when I take a day off and no one is going to be home. It seems the longer between opportunities to dress the more I think about it. I'll be traveling soon and am looking forward to the opportunity to dress and find myself planning the trip several times a day
    Yes, I am too keen to be 24 x 7 but it is not possible here in India so I wait to have my family off the home & c.d with different inner as well as outer outfitts with different styles of make up & fem accesories. I love c.d.ing but in a private,secret,safe,loanly,friendly place so I am in search of a c.d. friend here .
    vjaducd/kirancd

Not all the time, but pretty darned often...especially lately it seems. Autumn does that to ya...

I think about it, not all the time as I partially dress when I'm at home.
    Since I live by myself, I half dress at home in a bra, panties, and femme clothes, but no makeup.
    On weekends, I'm dolling up and going out.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 11-08-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

That's one of the plusses of having a job that requires lots of travel...it must be very frustrating if you're stuck in a small town where everybody knows your every move

All the time giggle even dream about some night's. but as many of us know

nosey nebiour's+small town+widely known+family door's away from me=copout i know but when im ready ill take amber with under my drab and strip off at a rest stop on the interstate and it will be shopping hooooo
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

an obsession?

How often do I think about crossdressing? I would say, more than any other activities that I engage in lately. I would classify it as an obsession.

Now if I can channel this obsession into loosing weight so I can fit into some really nice outfits, that would be great.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Not anymore...Please don't take this wrong

One of the plus's of being Transsexual and in transition. I dress as a women 24/7 at this point. So if I wore mens clothes I'd be crossdressing, now I dress as me. Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I do but can't but I do go half way and wear womens jeans, nail polish, panties, and mascara. That doesn't count my earings.

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    I think about it allot,Some times I think about it when im dressed
    Last edited by Bikini Babe Claire; 11-08-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Wanted to change what i wrote

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I used to when I was real stressed, however lately I am in my dormant period where I do not think about it nor do I feel like dressing.

I do plan on dressing to go to a party or two during the holidays and usually the week before I think about dressing almost daily.

Yep, pretty much all the time. I dream about it too but it's different usually.
    It's like normal for a guy to choose between a skirt or pants in my dreams.
    If only...

I've been in a pink fog for about a year now and it is all I think about.

When I am in male mode, I think about dressing all the time and simultaneously think about being a woman. Since I have an accepting wife, I dress at least partially at home most evenings. When I'm dressed en femme either fully or partially, it just seems so natural to be wearing women's clothing that I don't think about it once I'm involved in everyday activities.

Incidentally, having worked in a mostly female work setting, I have noticed how much women talk about clothing, almost daily complimenting one another about one item or another. Being CD/TG certainly has made me appreciate why women focus on what they wear.

Love this forum,

Bonnie

Every girl I pass I look at their outfit and think of myself in it. Every store I enter I shop in my mind for myself. I can't dress all the time but have advanced in my confidence of underdressing. So I think I qualify as thinking about it all the time...hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav;

[B
    [SIZE=4]Just how big is McMinnville and are you the Mayor there?[/SIZE][/B]
    Careful Tamara, you probably just scared The Hell out of our "newbie!" I don't think that town is very big.

But, all of us can't do you much harm Hon....you see, we don't live there in McMinnville!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Almost!

Intresting question. Do i think about it all the time. or do i think about dressing all the time? You say you are well known so you can't which implies you mean you can't dress all the time. ergo, you can think about it all the time..and you're not alone sister.