Thread: Beauty From Within?

Beauty From Within?

That is gastronomically speaking. It is fine that we want to look our best in our most favorite outfits and makeup, but do you feel the need to 'dress' yourself internally?

I am a foodie, I cannot feel beautiful, no matter what I have on, if I have not been treating myself to 'sexy' food (bacon is not sexy). I dress to seduce at home, but I also cook to seduce. It is most powerful to set the seduction plan in motion at the beginning of the week, combine it with a vigorous workout prescription to build up the adrenaline, the sensation builds each day, by weekend I litterally have my SO eating out of my hands. There is so much that can be done with colors, texture, flavor and visual presentation through food.

A CD epicure with a devious agenda, I love it.

Yeah!!! Especially around the holidays!!! Greens and reds and whites... In the bag of Carbury's milk chocolate holiday balls I'm scarffing down as I write.. Think I'm going into a coma!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos