Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time?

Smile

Would love to do a week or two, maybe start off with a long weekend at a fem fuction, but in a deffernt city. Were I live way to "redneck". And I live in california, go figure.

Just a week for me ,usually when we go on vacation or I go to a convention .

I lived that way for almost a year ending in May 2009. It was a time of reflection and understanding of my crossdressing. When I started, I questioned if I would ever transition. So this started as a semi-RLE. It ended as me finding myself.

The clothes became secondary. After you wear the clothes, for a couple of months you have to realize that they don't change anything. Your life still stinks if it stunk before and your life will not be better because you wearing women's clothes. All of the fantasy views of life as a woman melt away and you are left with reality. I ended up finding balance in my life between crossdressing and my male persona. I am much happier in that area and ready to begin tackling the really big problems still in my life.

I have no regrets about the journey. I highly recommend everyone to go out there and do it for awhile if you can. It changes you. You will be better for it.
    Michelle

I dressed for about 10 months. then decided I needed a Lady and a job, both of which I could not get while dressed as Amy. It was great time, that is forsure. Getting up early in the mourning and getting cleaned up and ready for the day. Deciding what to wear for that day, you want to fit in, you cannot let the pink fog comeover you and just wear a dress everyday. Most Females wear dresses very little anymore and as a matter of fact usually will wear a skirt before wearing a dress. I did not have much problems finding something different to wear as I had over 170 top 25 dress and 25 skirts, so I was able to wear whatever I felt like wearing. You do get to want to wear some of the same things over and over again, of course only after they have been washed. Keeping clean and neat was a priority, but I found a lot of Ladies did not really care if their clothes were perfect. I see a lot of times a lady will have a skirt on that is shifted to one side or the other and it will be that way all day. Me, I was very awear of what I had on and how it looked. I liked to blend in or try to out dress the other Ladies without going to far, you know always wearing something different everyday. That to me was very important. Never be seen in the same outfit very often. As far as most other things I really enjoyed it all. I donated time at a LGBT church so I would often get good compliments on how I looked. But I was not interested in guys only Ladies as I am Lesbian. But the ladies their wanted real Ladies not guys dressed like Ladies. After a while you find your own self and dress and look simular everyday, I mean hair style and makeup. I had one special pair of shoes I loved to wear, they fit great, but were a high heel and that on a gal that is already 6'1" makes a very tall Lady, Like 6'3". I loved to wear different earings also, well there were so many different ways to look and I tried a lot, even with earings you get into the habit of wearing the same ones.

One thing I did find rather strange that after dressing like a female for several months and needing new Panties, I found it kinda weird to be looking at them. I do not know why, because I never had a problem looking at them while dressed as a guy. Things that make you go HUMMMM. I had stopped wearing finger nail polish and instead started polishing my finger nails with a buff style polisher I got at the mall. My nails wear always shiny and smooth. I still use it today as I think my nails are gross without it being done.

All in all, I totslly enjoyed it and would still be dressed 24/7 if I was not so dang big, big hands, big fingers, big body, all these things say male not female. If I would have passed better I would still be dressed as a female. I made a few Lady friends while dressed and I am still their friend, but as Girlfriends, not as me as a male. They even told me they could not accept me as a male now, because I was their girlfriend. I still talk to them by emails and sometimes on the phone. If only things were a little different,
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Longest for me has been 3 days.. At the Beauty and the Beach event.. Shaving so close every day really tore up my skin but I loved it. I was assisting Amanda Richards in the vendor room and was dressed from 9am to 2am every day! Casual and flats during the day, but after dinner we'd go out clubbing so sexy and high heels were in order! I loved it and hated going back to drab! Will definitely be looking into laser this year!!
    Staycee

It is what it is
    Longest I have gone dressed? 1/8th of a day. there's always something to bring me back, usually my gf. Like mommy telling her kid that play time is over. Oh to have the freedom to at least experience a 24-hour non-stop period! Just one!

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I lived that way for almost a year ending in May 2009. It was a time of reflection and understanding of my crossdressing. When I started, I questioned if I would ever transition. So this started as a semi-RLE. It ended as me finding myself.

The clothes became secondary. After you wear the clothes, for a couple of months you have to realize that they don't change anything. Your life still stinks if it stunk before and your life will not be better because you wearing women's clothes. All of the fantasy views of life as a woman melt away and you are left with reality. I ended up finding balance in my life between crossdressing and my male persona. I am much happier in that area and ready to begin tackling the really big problems still in my life.

I have no regrets about the journey. I highly recommend everyone to go out there and do it for awhile if you can. It changes you. You will be better for it.
    I LOVE this reply and insight. It's as though you've reached a point on the path that is crucial to self-discovery.
    My rational, logical, male mind, tells me what I tell my gf, that "it's just strands of cloth woven into a certain shape to fit a body", and eventually it'd become routine choosing skirt, blouse and heels for the day, just like it is choosing my work clothes every morning. Why do female clothes draw me in? That's the million dollar question obviously! It can be likened to when you first get your driver's license: you want it so much, beg your parents to drive, lust over any car, but once you have driven for a couple of months, it's a mundane experience. /metaphor
    Last edited by Marissa Mae; 11-12-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Mae View Post
    My rational, logical, male mind, tells me what I tell my gf, that "it's just strands of cloth woven into a certain shape to fit a body", and eventually it'd become routine choosing skirt, blouse and heels for the day, just like it is choosing my work clothes every morning. Why do female clothes draw me in? That's the million dollar question obviously! It can be likened to when you first get your driver's license: you want it so much, beg your parents to drive, lust over any car, but once you have driven for a couple of months, it's a mundane experience. /metaphor
    That is exactly what it becomes. ROUTINE!!! Then you come to that realization that you are still YOU! I don't know how to explain that, but it changed everything inside about my crossdressing. I still crossdress, but it is more a part of who I am. But I don't need to crossdress all of the time like before.

I wish I could explain the understanding that I achieved better, but unfortunately I can't.
    Michelle

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi M View Post
    Living as a woman for a week,that sounds like something I would like to try but it would be hard to arrange the time and the circumstances to permit it. Maybe I should try something like an SCC event.
    Jodi M
    Jodi I was dressed 5 days in a row for the SCC this year. I have to admit I loved every minute of it and felt horrible the morning I woke up and had to go back to life en drab. Conferences and vacations are not the same as dealing with everyday life and work as a woman, but I can’t express how great an experience it was for me.

I am going to Arizona this summer for laser hair removal and I plan on renting a condo and taking a couple of weeks just to be myself. I am also planning on attending Be All and SCC. All total that will be almost a month en femme this year.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Something I've been dreaming about for a bit now...

I'd love to take a vacation far away from home completely en femme for the entire time - not even bring any drab clothes with me. It sounds like it could be so much fun!

- Aeval

The longest I've lived en femme is three weeks. I have summers off and last summer found myself with no commitments and all my family members out of town. I live alone and it was wonderful to be able to enjoy living as a woman for a nice long period of time. Now it's back to drab during the day and a comfy set of pj's or panties and a sleep shirt at night.

Just a day or two is the most. The planning is half the fum. Grow nails out a bit too long. Polish nails & toes. Get ready for bed early, with "Miss Elaine" or Shadowline. Week-ends are tough, women won't even wear a skirt on Saturday. Being 6' 240 doesn't help.

Nope, and doubt I'd pass enough to give it a shot.

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    I haven't, but I would love to!
    The idea is so delightful.
    Each and every day to dress, work, play, shop, sleep as a woman.
    Waking up and dressing en femme instead of in drab would be a great opportunity.
    Perhaps someday.

a weekend is the longest for me

just over 5 years here...from June 1979 till September of 84. I guess it would be full time female till 9/84 and I made it back full time male around April or May of 85...

Jenn

Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time

I am going on my 2 week now and loveing it,

for me the longest i've been dressed was for about an hour

Yes, many months now! I couldn't be happier!
    *Jenny*

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Yes for a year now and happier than ever.

super cutie
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyBaby View Post
    Yes, many months now! I couldn't be happier!
    I want details!!!

I did 3 times in this year for 3 days each and it is extremely fun. I cant wait the first one in 2010, which will be in January and will last for a whole week.
    Last edited by Sexy_Girl; 12-28-2009 at 03:00 AM.

Mostly Harmless...
    Let's see...I'm going on at about 8 months and 13 days and 9 hours and 57 minutes, if my calculations aren't all too of.

To me there is no way back to the old life. I'm enjoying my life way more than I ever did as a "male". I simply feel like myself So depending what fate has decided for the length of my time among the living will be how long it's going to keep going. T
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

No I havn't.
    Cary

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Nope, and I can't say that's anywhere my endgame either. I simply enjoy letting "Ms Z" out to play every once in a while and I'm cool with that.

A whole year or more would cut into football season, arena football season, and family events so that is out of the question but it is a dream of mine to at least spend a whole week vacation somewhere as a girl.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.