Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time?

super cutie

Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time?

Have any of you ever lived 24/7 as a girl for a period of time longer than say a weekend like months or years at a time while your life allowed?

I had the chance earlier this year when I moved to a new city to start living as a girl but I passed it up to start dating again. I long to be able to live for a year or so just to see how it feels!

Whats your experiences?

Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time?

I week is the longest for me, this week I am able to live as a lady for 5 days its great.

No, but I find the idea very intriguing and would also love to hear from those who have.

Jayne

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I have only been able to spend the odd day or two as a girl so far but I am almost full time outside work now and over the christmas period I will be able to go 24/7 for a couple of weeks. I will be going full time, after changing my name, sometime next year, possibly June/July.
    living the dream

Untitled
    Yep, for the last 5 years (almost). On the TS road now
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Heavenly

Almost 5 years for me as well. (in transition). How does it feel? A very beautiful and fulfilling existence. Words can't begin to describe the inner peace and tranquility that I am experiencing living my dream.

kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Almost 5 years for me as well. (in transition). How does it feel? A very beautiful and fulfilling existence. Words can't begin to describe the inner peace and tranquility that I am experiencing living my dream.

kelly
    just over 5 years for me kelly said better than i could i am post op now and living my dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two weeks of fantasic living as a women. One day it will be full time but for now I will take it as I can.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

A week for me but not much travel during that time. Even my shopping was done in advance. Wife was in Florida while I was in Massachusetts. I took the week off work and enjoyed. Most of my outings were at night. I could pass then except for the 6' of woman that I dress as.

I've lived as a woman a few times for a couple of weeks in a row. What a bummer when I had to go back to my drab self.

Former Member
    I have done a week (9 days) a couple of times. Unlike most of the other girls here, I was ready to go back to being male at the end of the week. It was fun, but not the way I would prefer to live everyday.

Yeah.. Fir 3 days... Was a hoot... Would love to do it again someday if I ever get time..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Last year pretty much for a month. Lost my job, a few times I had to go out in drab to put in an application or a interview, but was only for a couple of hours at a time. Then right back to fem mode. I figure the whole month maybe 14 hours in drab.
    Lisa Renee

Many years ago I applied to a temp agency and, after completing a typing test, was sent to fill in for a few days as a secretary in the engineering department of a company.

I was awkward and shy, but had a great time there for about two weeks. Just being "one of the girls" was really lovely.

The other women told me to watch out for the corner of the copy machine because it liked to eat pantyhose. They also told me to watch out for one of the bosses because he was a wolf and liked touching women. Don't recall being told those things when I worked places as a guy.

At the end of the two weeks the other secretaries were trying to get me to take a full-time job, and the temp agency kept calling me because the customer wanted me back!

But I hadn't had laser treatment yet, they hadn't invented the Gillette Fusion razor yet, and my face was so torn up from shaving that I just couldn't keep it up. Besides, my two week vacation was over and I had to go back to the "real world!"

A few years later two GG friends and I took a couple of semesters of classes at the local community college. That was great!

I'm sure that more than a few people "read" me, but I encountered no hostility, learned a great deal, made some friends, and had a lot of fun. And, for the first time in my life, I had a straight A average!

I would have loved to have completed an AA degree, but both of my friends decided to quit. A year or so later I would have gone back, but by then some of my son's friends were at the school and I didn't want to run into them.

Still, I dream of either waiting 'til the kids I know have moved beyond that school (which could take a number of years as we have lots of friends with kids young enough to keep the school supplied for quite a while) or going to another community college further away. I'd *L*O*V*E* to have a degree in my femme name!

If you'd like more details on these adventures, let me know.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I lived as a woman from the time I was 25 until I turned 26. I was doing HRT and RLT. In the end, I decided I was happier as a guy who liked to wear pretty things.

It was an incredible and incredibly difficult time in my life at the same time. I can only sum it up as that I tested the waters, was successful as a woman, and came to the conclusion that it wasn't who I needed to be to be complete.

Today, I am 15 years older and married and happy that I can shop all I want and dress up whenever I like but I can still just "slob out" and be "one of the boys" (in panties).

A week was my longest, about 6 years ago. It was really fun, but I still enjoy my man side too much to be a 24/7 girl.

I may have replied to a similar thread as this before so excuse the repetition.

I lived for 2 weeks, not as a woman, but dressed as a woman. I didn't do many womanly things in the time but enjoyed playing dress up, messing around with makeup etc...

I suspect there is a big difference between living as a woman and just plain old dressing like one.

Anyhow, by the end of my time I was quite glad to get back to being and looking like a man! The daily routine that most women go through to get dressed takes 10 times longer than my male self.

Having said that, I'd do it again at some point, probably when I'm more in a "pink fog" mindset.

the longest was 6 months

Wow!!
    You are all so put together
    You must have some huge wardrobes
    Full to the max
    Cat

I have lived full time as a woman for six years & I
    have loved every minute of it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

The longest time Has been ten days. It was great. Venturing out was exciting and fun. I can usually manage a couple days at a time every now and then.

Wow.. I have to say I am a little jealous of some of you. The longest ever for me was about 2 days. I cant say I was really living as a women since I dont think I left the house those days.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Living as a woman for a week,that sounds like something I would like to try but it would be hard to arrange the time and the circumstances to permit it. Maybe I should try something like an SCC event.
    Jodi M

My longest in full fem mode have been two weekends, one in Wiltshire in England and another in Scotland. Loved both but especially the one in Scotland when I could wander freely on the Grampian Highlands in a long skirt and woollen jacket meeting no one during the walks. Otherwise of course, living alone, I dress in skirts all day long but that's without any makeup and wig.

sounds like fun if I could would try it buut no ladies are this tall (