Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have any of you ever lived as a girl for an extended period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleW126 View Post
    I want details!!!
    What do ya wanna know?
    *Jenny*

For me, just a couple of 2 day trips driving back and forth to Florida. Just loved every minute of it. Everone in the motels and resturants were so nice. Once I thought I had a Lesbian flirt with me coming out of the ladies' room at a rest stop. Maybe it was just a really nice smile and comment, but I thought was it was very cool.

Looking forward to retirement and doing lots more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Since I first came out over two years ago, I've spent every vacation and long holiday weekend en femme. I know it's not the same a really living full time, but since I still perceive myself as "female" even when in male clothes, it as close as I'm going to get for now.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

About four years. I'd already been working as female for a couple of years, but there would be various events and circumstances forcing me back into tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirts -my brother's funeral, airports etc.. I got to a point where it was just too confusing for other people, swapping between female and male presentation. I had a recommendation for reassignment at the U.K Charing Cross Gender clinic from a therapist but never took it up. Was arrogant enough to think 'damned if I'm going to be told by someone else to live as female for two years to test surgical reassignment suitability; I'll find out for myself first'. After realising I was basically getting away with it ( blending in ) I kinda put the HRT and surgery thing on the back burner, because I couldn't contemplate engaging in the whole process without anxiety and a lot of mental confusion. I'd like breast inplants, partly because I have high maintenance prosthetics and its a fag cleaning them each night. ( they're from Amoena, by the way; cunning german bio technology that makes the backs sticky using body heat. brilliant. ) Implants would just be so much more convenient and I guess I could wear lower necklines. But there are plenty of alternative styles, and when I think of the intimacy side of it, fifty other questions pop up. If a partner is that close, I'll still need one hand free to stop my wig sliding down onto my nose. So there's the boobs to be fixed and then there's the hair to be fixed and that's a major hassle, and the process is ongoing. Dunno how much energy I've got, or how far down that road i can travel without it becoming a major preoccupation.

Aspiring Member

Smile

For the past few years i spent every vacation fully femme, but then it was hard to go back when i got home.
    I moved 5 months ago, and now femme full time.
    Now in Transition.
    How does it feel: Fantastic just wish i could have done it years ago, but that is all water under the bridge now

Denise