Thread: Nor'Easter followed by pink fog in North Carolina

Aspiring Member

Nor'Easter followed by pink fog in North Carolina

[SIZE=4]What a week of rain we had in Raleigh, NC! I took the time to get ready for the weekend by ordering some new wigs from wigs-us dot com. They arrived on Thursday and the sun started shining on Friday... coincidence??

I did meet up with Michelle on Wednesday night. We had some coffee at Starbucks, then went to the mall for some window shopping. It was a cold rainy night, but getting out with a friend makes everything more bearable. This was the first time I ever met up with someone while dressed, and we had a great time.

Today, Saturday, I slept in of course. But then I headed out for some shopping. I just fell in love with one of my new wigs. It's the shortest one I've tried, and I didn't expect to like it, but I did! What do you all think? I teamed it with my favorite jeans, and a couple of different purple tops. With sneakers ready for walking I hit Fashion Bug, Brixx Pizza for lunch, a movie, then DSW shoes and off to downtown to the Burough for dinner.

More tomorrow! I got a new dress for church, and some pumps to match! Pictures tomorrow...

As always, I welcome any help you can offer on making my look better![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shannen; 12-28-2009 at 09:04 AM.

[SIZE="2"]Hi Shannen,

OMG hope you didn't suffer any loss due to the storm that went thru your area of the country. I've been watching it all on The Weather Channel.
    It sounds like after the storm you had a wonderful day Saturday, I only wish my day had been as nice. Your new short blond wig is really cute and looks so natural on you.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sounds like a great time and you looked very nice. It just snowed here in Utah, so maybe I should order up a new wig to see if it will get sunny and warm. If that part doesn't work I'm sure the pink fogbank would roll in anyway.

Have fun!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    [SIZE=4]Today it was off to UUFR again, this time with my new friend Felicity. After church we went to the mall and had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. What a fun day! Felicity had other committments, so after she left I went to JCPenney with my 40% coupon! (now I have another new dress...)

Here are pics! My new red dress and shoes, along with some black sandals I also tried out.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shannen; 12-28-2009 at 09:04 AM.

You both look really nice. Sounds like "ya all" had a good time. How's the weather, looks like it still fairly warm? I have relatives that live out side of Hickory.

You both look great. Hope you had a good service.

Aspiring Member
    Sunny with a high of 75!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi Lynn View Post
    You both look really nice. Sounds like "ya all" had a good time. How's the weather, looks like it still fairly warm? I have relatives that live out side of Hickory.