Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Veteran and active service CDs:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Veteran and active service CDs:

Today is a day of remembrance here. To recall those who served, and those that DIDN'T make it back.
    And I KNOW we have a large number of vets here!

I wonder how many of u dressed when u were on active duty?
    How did u manage that?

I was in the Army during Viet Nam. That was WAY before I started dressing! But, what about u?

While at the SCC in Atlanta, the speaker asked all current service members and vets to stand up. Every single CD/TG at our table stood up!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-11-2009 at 07:20 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What, me dress?

Yeah, I used to wear a bra every day - except it was made from an ammo belt and a safety pin and contained 7 mags for my M-16.

My entire wardrobe consisted of 2 pairs of socks, 1 set of jungle fatigue pants/jacket, a tee shirt, a pair jungle boots, a jungle hat, a steel pot and the all-important, multi-purpose towel. No panties!
    Last edited by ginat; 11-11-2009 at 02:00 PM.

VETERAN. USN '69 to '73. Viet Nam vet
    nope did not dress all the while I was in the Navy. did for several years before and have been since...
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Didn't dress (74-78) I was too busy trying to get into the WAC's panties But it was the 70's and most what I wore off duty was androgynous anyway (like men's nylon panties when I wore underwear )
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Yes I was in Viet-Nam, 67 to 69. Spent 15 months over there. I was in the
    Navy CB's kind of like beining a CD. We called ourselves Confused B------S.
    That was a carry over from WW-2. My Dad was in the CB's also in WW-2.
    And NO, I could not CD in the CB's
    Proud to have worked for Uncle Sam. Rader

Marine Corps 68-72, Vietnam 69. Never dressed then but prior and after lots, more so since retiring and finding a supportive SO.

Aspiring Member
    Marine Corps 67 to 69
    Vietnam 68 and 69
    No dressing while I served.
    Been trying to make up for it ever since.

Of course I did RS, both in the US and in Nam but according to security protocols, just how I did it is on a "need to know" basis.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

Always have, always will

As a member of the armed forces since 1980, I've been to a lot of places, seen a lot of things, done a lot of stuff. Did I dress? Of course I did. It is central to my being. Denying even a small aspect of myself means denying myself. Of course, I have been very careful. It took 28 years before anyone actually called me out on it. Those that have read my physical exam stories remember how that went.

As I once said, I have dressed on every continent (I was underdressed as I flew over Antarctica in a military transport, so I think that counts ) and on many trips - to friendly countries and those not so friendly. Why? I'm just me, I guess.

Kathi

Ok, I'll admit that I underdressed while on active duty and in the Reserves. I was an officer and lived off base. When TDY I had a private room, so there were never any room inspections. I was always very careful, but a few times, on cold days, I did wear panties and pantyhose under my flight suit, more often than not on "office" only days.

Jaydee
    USAF and USAFR ret.

Served eight years in total, navy. Never once crossdressed while on duty. Not something I ever wanted to risk.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    NAVY 63-69 Vietnam in 65. Never dressed while in the service so I'm making up for lost time.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I just want to thank each and every one of you who served this country, to protect our freedoms and do good for the world. There are some who never give this a 2nd thought, but every day when I look at the flag flying from my front porch, I am grateful for all you do, and have done.

God Bless you all - and thank you from a grateful counrtyman/woman.

Never underdressed, but off duty,... off post (in the privacy of my own home, or a close friend's) yes, always have, always will

Army Infantry 69-71. Yes.

Air Force 70-74. Thailand 72-73.
    Only on leave.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    U.S. Navy 1951 to 1955 Korea. Wore panties whenever I could, although never aboard ship. Also did dress fully enfemme sometimes when on leave. Thanks, Alicia. It was an honor to serve my country!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I never did serve in the military, but I want to offer a huge THANK YOU to those who did, and those who do. Each and every one of you is the reason that we live in a "land of the free and home of the brave."

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

During the time I was in the Navy, there was no way to dress while on a base. And never while aboard ship. When I had weekends off and was in the US, I would go to a motel and dress there. Just couldn't do it while on those 6 month cruises to the other side of the Atlantic. Of course,I had a panty in my locker, but it belonged to my girlfriend. Some other guys had panties as well. I assume they belonged to thier SOs.
    Thank you all of those that served. And we vets appreciate those that thank us very much.

Joanne

army........71.....74 can anyone say huey please

USN 63-67 Viet Nam vet as well.

Never on the ship, but once I got my own car and with weekend liberty, would check into a hotel or motel and dress up with the blinds closed. Kept some items in the trunk of the car. But car trunks were subject to surprise checks at the gate, so tended not to keep things there often.

Never had much in femme clothes at the time and with no safe place to keep them, so almost had to purge on a weekly basis.

The last several months in the Navy, I rented a studio apartment in San Diego, so I had a place to keep things and could change nearly every night at the apartment. The apartment was four floors up, so felt I could keep the blinds open. Still not much, but had a pink slip, black pumps, green dress, white bra & panties, pantyhose. No purse, jewelry, or make-up, or even a girl's name back then.

A shipmate once came to visit without warning, and I think he looked through the keyhole (skeleton key door, not a modern apartment) and spotted me dressed. He never mentioned it, but his attitude changed afterwards. It was only weeks before my leaving the Navy. I later blocked the view through the keyhole, but it was too late at that point.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

United States Air Force, February 1988 - July 1991. Operation Desert Storm.

Underdressed most of the time even after my first wife told my first shirt about my dressing and I spent a wonderful day under interrogation by the USAFOSI.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

USAF 1974 -1979. Bomb Loader
    Any fighter aircraft without bombs or missiles is just another unscheduled airline!

Kimberly

dressed often after boot

24 years service and I dressed often after boot. Married the entire time, very careful most of the time. Even tried on a tailor made dress on CVA-64, in the chiefs quarters!Often wore panties to work under the "form" while on shore duty. Also under the flight suit. An AE. Vivian

US Army 71 to 74. I was stationed in Germany and a few times I wore garter belt, stockings, and panties under fatigues. Lived off base with my wife but never dressed at home. She had no idea I loved wearing lingerie. She loved going out to German clubs wearing very short skirts with stockings and garters.