Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyecontact with GGs on the street?

I smile every time I come across a thread of yours or one you responded to Your pictures always look good and you always have a great smile. Scarlet
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]I admittedly dress and wear makeup a little bit over the top, and tell people I do it because I am a makeup artist, and I am. With that being said, when I walk anywhere, I smile at all the women and a few men. Women are still trying to figure out what the hell I am as I pass and men just get all confused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]We all look at one another, as a way of learning about other's habits (right...) and checking them out for threats. I do it to be pre-emptive and strike before they can. If I smile first, then they are on the defensive..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]In reality, women do look and smile and talk with one another much more than men. If you don't believe it, try striking up a conversation with the guy peeing at the urinal next to you. Find out real quick why mens rooms are so quiet...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]This picture is of me before going to work today. If you passed me on the street wouldn't you smile at me??[/SIZE]

Attachment 101712

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Definitely!
    I would definately smile
    in fem mode you are definately attractive
    It goes to show what attention to style
    class adn grooming etc can do for one

Jene Ann

Nothing calms a situation like a smile.

When I first started getting out and about I was thrilled and terrified at the same time. Lots of people made eye contact as I passed, and I got a few looks which I countered with a big smile. Almost invariably I got a smile back from the girls whilst the guys tended to then look away.

Tash

For me as a male that's sixty, I still look at women and give them a smile. But I never look anywhere except directly in the face. Just to say I have so busted many times looking where I shouldn't. Lately, and getting to the point of this thread, I don't look at them, and now notice they are (well some at least) are looking at me. So yeah, I gotta agree women are more visual than men. I think they do it as a security thing. Something they are brought up to doing for their own safety.

Just asked the wife and she says bunk. She's aware that others are there. But not taking any particular note to smile and make eye contact. Really, she's the friendly type, how do you think she landed me.