Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Human interaction

I'm a secret Lesbian...

Human interaction

I still can’t believe that I did it!

Monday night I actually went out en femme, and somehow ended up shopping in Tesco’s (a British super market!)

Having read all your posts about being out en femme and passing, I’ve often sat here thinking “will I ever have the courage to even try this... let alone pass up close and personal”. I’ve been for “walks” before, but never where I could actually bump into people so to speak...

Well after spending most of the day dressed (annual leave) I decided to go for a drive and a remote “walk” to take some pics out and about etc. Well after taking some pics by the River Thames, I ended up in the local shopping centre and found myself parked up outside Tesco’s at 8:00pm, when I suddenly had the gut’s / urge / stupidity (delete as appropriate) to go shopping!

I parked up as close as I could to the main entrance and sat in the car watching everyone coming and going. Then that was it. The next thing I know I’m walking through the door and right past the security guard. He didn’t bat an eyelid and continued to watch everyone walking in and out - I must have walked in with, and passed a handful of people at the same time but not on strange look at all.

Anyway... I made my way upstairs (they have a huge clothing section on the first floor) and browsed through the women’s clothing. Again there were lots of people around but no one seemed to even notice that I’m not the person I appear to be (or was trying to be). So I flicked though the jeans rack and found a cheap pair of buy, and also pick up a lovely pair of shoes... I waited for the till / checkout to be empty and made my way there to pay. As I got there, the woman who was working the till walked away and I was now faced with paying a guy. Oh oh... suddenly my heart beat went up a few BPM’s, but I breathed deep and went for it (hell no one I knew worked here...)

Well things go very well and it wasn’t until I was handed my change that the sales guy suddenly looked at me with a slightly confused stare. He wasn’t sure what I was I guess, but that’s good enough for me as it was my first outing. I was in the store for about 15 minutes and he was the only person who looked at me in that “strange way”, and I’m hoping that it was only because I was right in front of him, in very bright lighting, and had to speak to him and also had to give / take cash from him.

Not bad for a first public walk with human interaction. It was an awesome feeling though, and since I couldn’t get over just how good it was I just had to visit the local TK Maxx too! Nothing out of the ordinary happened and I found a superb pair of shoes, but they we’re the last pair on the shelf and were damaged so I left them... shame as I could have tried to “pass” at the till a second time otherwise.

Anyway this is a photo I took whilst out about half an hour or so before hitting the shops.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pallet; 12-10-2009 at 07:13 AM.

Pallet,

Wonderful first outing and you looked great. But how could you walk on those heels---they look great but I can almost feel your pain just looking.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    You look stunning. A real class act. Awesome figure and super fine legs. Great outfit and heels. Thanks for sharing.

I like walnuts!
    Wow....you look amazing!
    But like LisaM said.....Those heels have GOT to be uncomfortable. Kudos to ya for being able to wear them!
    [SIZE="3"]
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I suppose some people just don't exist.
    [/SIZE]

You look FANTASTIC I SAID FANTASTIC why nobody gave you second look i dont know because if i saw you out i would certainly have admired you

well done the only downside to going out is the bank balance starts hurting

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Pallet, you look stunning! Absolutely can pass as female! I agree with J-Jay...I definitely would have checked you out if I had passed you, especially with those legs!

Here's wishing many, many more such experiences for you!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Gold Member
    Sounded like an exciting experience Pallet. Glad it all went so well...and why not....you'd looked very stunning and classy. Thanks for sharing.

Looking at that picture, no wonder you weren't read. You look stunning.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Pallet
    You look great - cant imagine anyone thinking you're not a woman.
    I had my first outing on Monday fully en femme and went into Next as part of my day.

It's such an amazing and wonderful feeling - bet you cant wait to do it again.

A little over dressed for Tesco’s don't you think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Hi Pallet!

Gorgeous suit, killer legs, great makeup, nice hair, cute glasses and pretty shoes. You look fantastic!! Very pretty, feminine and happy.

Never ever let your heart rate go up again. If you are read, fine. You just keep your head up and smile like what you're doing is perfectly normal. People tend to follow someone strong when they're unsure, so make your own reality and others will follow.

Kathi

Congrats to you for getting out.
    You've taken a big step to whole new world in femme.
    The more you do it, the easier it gets.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

He probably noticed by your voice... it is pretty hard to do a good female one especially if you are a bit nervous. You look very good. You should have no problem being out and about.

I'm a secret Lesbian...
    Thank you very much everyone...

I can see this opening a BIG can of worms now though. I got such a rush from doing this that I really want to do it over and over again.

However I feel torn as to whether I should or not, as no one knows that I dress (apart from all of you guys!), and as much as I enjoy doing it (and trust me I really do feel great when dressed), I would be devasting to my friends and family if they found out.

So do I remain a closet (at home or a remote location) cross dresser or not...? I think this is gonna be a very hard one to decide on.

RE: The shoes... I can wear those for hours on end now, and have walked at least a mile in them before. When I first started dressing it started with my sisters high heels. They were 5 1/2" heels, but I have some 6" heels that I wear when walking in quiet (and smooth) locations!!!

Once again, thanks for the comments, but I gues I'll have to see whether or not this happens again...

You look great and I bet the guy clerk was looking at you because he was wondering how he could get your phone number for a date! Cheers !!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Three cheers for you! Good job! Very well done indeed. Thank you for posting your story.

Yay you!

You look absolutely fab! The one thing you will need more practice at that comes from practice is confidence, it's just doing it. And not worring what anyone else's opinion of you or what you're doing. Give yourself permission to be happy. You have a very good look. And after awhile you'll be more confident as you realize that even if you are clocked as male in female garb, they can't tell WHICH male you are, it's liberating! Carol

I have to agree with the others in that you look wonderful and the check out clerk was probably wondering if you were single and available.

Huggs Teri

Platinum Member

Killer Body

Hi pallet
    You are totaly hot looking
    .................................................. .......................thanks........Orchid

Thumbs up

Nothing like the fresh air of freedom. Looking good.

Obviously if you can spend a lot of time walking around in those heels you have no nerve endings in your feet.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pallet View Post
    Thank you very much everyone...

I can see this opening a BIG can of worms now though. I got such a rush from doing this that I really want to do it over and over again.

However I feel torn as to whether I should or not, as no one knows that I dress (apart from all of you guys!), and as much as I enjoy doing it (and trust me I really do feel great when dressed), I would be devasting to my friends and family if they found out.

So do I remain a closet (at home or a remote location) cross dresser or not...? I think this is gonna be a very hard one to decide on.
    I can fully sympathise. I don't stand half as much chance of passing as you do - you really are stunning - but there are some shops that I now don't want to go into in drab again.

Like you, I have to be careful near where I live, but I've sorted that one by going shopping in the wee small hours if it's close to home and doing the rest near work which is miles away.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

[SIZE="3"]Pallet, I am so glad your first shopping expierence went so well. I love your style in the photo. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    You look terrific! You SA may have just been looking you over

tina

Pallet you look awesome. The SA probably thought you looked like an old gf.