Thread: Growing real breasts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Growing real breasts

Today on the news researchers in Australia have come up with a proceedure they feel will work for growing breast tissue for women who have had breast cancer surgery. Although it is aways off the principle is forming a pocket under the skin and injecting a stem cells into a liquid solution and "teasing" the cells to grow fat that would look and feel like the real breasts. Cosmetic surgery proceedures out there ten years or so.

Teri

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6914703.ece

I think one of the biggest advantages would be that it wouldn't ever wear out or leak!
    Sally

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Smile

I also heard of injecting your own fat into the breast area.

Also a recent product is a dissolvable substance that encourages your own tissue to grow, it has been promoted for mastectomy victims. A gg friend told me about it.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]