Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acceptance

1) yes
    2) my wife lets me dress anytime, helps me shop for clothes that fit and look good on me,does my nails, and wants us to go out, me as Karen, but not around here
    3) no, she is perfect, and I love her dearly, and her me

Yes.

Has seemingly no problem with though she has not encouraged it per se thus far. It's a much better reaction than she might have had and I'm encouraged so far.

Being able to CD on a regular basis has really sparked my enthusiasm for getting back into shape and hopefully will inspire her to do the same. We're happy together , very happy, and the downside of that is that's done a bit of nesting and need to get back to our trim selves.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I just have to say, thank you for being who you are. What a wonderful post! I don't know if some CDs here would be appalled that you felt you had to compromise. But I have to say that you and your wife are a shining example of two people doing the best they can to meet half way.
    Reine, Thanks so much for the kind words! I don't post all that often, but just so you know I have yet to be flamed by any of the girls here. Maybe some of us really aren't willing to compromise and are just quietly respecting my opinion, I don't know. Personally, I've always believed that if you want something, you've got to earn it. Why should your SO care about your happiness if you don't reciprocate? You shouldn't put on that maid uniform unless you're willing to scrub!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    a savvy SA to talk me into purchasing quite a revealing, black halter club-type dress, with a decolletage down to my navel, long to the ground in the back but coming up above the knees in the front. I thought it was a sophisticated, adult look. It did look nice on me, but it was not the image my ex wanted to project. He went politely nuts, but it was too late to exchange the dress. So I found a huge white silk flower that I used to pin together the two strips of fabric covering each of my breasts. The point of my story is to show that compromise goes both ways.
    Point taken! Balance makes a couple happy!
    But I think your anecdote has half the girls here dying to find such a sexy dress!
    - Jacky ^_^/