Thread: Hide the clothes!

Hide the clothes!

Following up on Kates thread about closets... Do any of you have the same problem I have with your clothes. I mean I have a lot ( more than drab clothes easy by 3 ) of girl clothes. And whenever out of town family members or close friends are invited to visit and stay with us... In the boxes and out in the garage Stephs clothes go! I have three of the stand up u-haul closet boxes for dresses and such and several boxes for regular cloths. My wife says we have to leave the closets for the guests clothes. I don't get it. I tell her they came with them in a suitcase... they can stay in a suitcase! ( at that point I get "the look".
    Don't let them get comfortable ... they might stay longer!
    Guests leave ........... out it comes and back in the drawers and closets (yes, plural )

well stefanie if you have to hide the clothes from the company do so but dont let them stay to long LOLOOL!!!!

Smile

Seeing as I just moved into a house, from my rv.

The walk in is four fifths full of loni's stuff,
    as for the drab stuff there is a shed out back with some shelves :-O

I don't even have any closets....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Spouse gets paranoid when we have guests or overnight family over at

our house - she wants all of JoAnnes' clothes to be under lock and key.

Also, remember that house guests are like fish if they stay out after 3 days.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I'm a secret Lesbian...
    I just put locks on the cupboard doors.

If guests are staying for longer periods (I had a close female freind move in for a couple of weeks aftar a messy split with her boyf) then I bag them and put them up the loft / atic (for the Americans) so they can use the cupboard. Otherwise it stays locked with my wardrobe inside!

The cupbaord is always locked and the key hidden incase a family member pops over when i'm out.

They don't usually pop in unless I ask, but I have had to have people pop in when I've been travelling to feed the fish etc.

No one has every asked what's in the locked cupboard!

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. There is a closet that is locked when needed. If anyone askes, I just say there are some firearms in there and the grand kids do not need to get to them. Simple and easy.

Kimberly

Smile I figured it out

I found it easyer to just not have relatives
    Then I get to put my clothes in my closet with no interference

Jean Ann

I totally agree with tour thought about leaving them in the suitcase.Dont want them getting too comfy. Scarlet

I have a closet in the garage. My spouse wants me to put a lock on it. I probably should.

We have a large walk in closet and I have a section to hang my dresses, etc. Plus several drawers that are all Alice items. Form,s bra's, wigs, etc. Since most of our family now knows nothing stays hidden. And I don't care if others see them. They will say nothing and if they do I'll tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Following up on Kates thread about closets... Do any of you have the same problem I have with your clothes. I mean I have a lot ( more than drab clothes easy by 3 ) of girl clothes. And whenever out of town family members or close friends are invited to visit and stay with us... In the boxes and out in the garage Stephs clothes go! I have three of the stand up u-haul closet boxes for dresses and such and several boxes for regular cloths. My wife says we have to leave the closets for the guests clothes. I don't get it. I tell her they came with them in a suitcase... they can stay in a suitcase! ( at that point I get "the look".
    Guests leave ........... out it comes and back in the drawers and closets (yes, plural )
    Perhaps it's time to streamline. Might make your life a bit easier and you won't have clothes gathering dust.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

guests are like fish.... both go bad after 3 days

Streamline.... as in..... less clothes? Little or no shopping? diminished choices?
    Take a change at loosing my hard earned honorary club card from the clothes stores !?!
    In the imortal words of Gary Colemen (AKA Arnold) 'Whatcha talkin bout Willis,'

I'd much rather fill the garage, thank you.

Since my closet is in the guest room, I make sure all of my stuff is packed away in the attic when my sister and her family comes around. To me it's just rude not to offer them a place to hang their stuff. Besides, I've gotten a few things that she's accidentially left behind.

Anyone who isn't OK with me, is not worthy of my friendship, and thus, is not welcome to stay at my home over night.

Problem solved.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I got a great deal on a AC storage place right down the road from the house. It is like having a 5x10' closet a half mile from the house!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Since me and my girl just moved in together, and across country from everyone we know my stuff is all in plain sight pretty much. Sadly I only started seriously cross dressing (full outfits, makeup, hair, boots) about 2 years ago so I don't have a lot. Most of it (hair stuff, makeup, panties, stockings, mini skirts, small tops,etc) fits in one of those little rubbermaid plastic cabinet thingies, it's like 2 feet tall! I have maybe 7 girly items in my closet. Trust me, if I wasn't poor I'd have A LOT more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Well, our "guest room" is my closet! I have one full wall with nothing but shoes and part of another wall and a closet in another room with shoes! I made a chifferobe that is full of clothes, so I hung racks from the ceiling to hang clothes on.

I purged about 3/4 of the clothes I had before we moved. Mostly because the then-gf was still acclimating and I didn't want to overwhelm her. Now that she's okay with it the remaining clothes have space in the guest room closet, along with some of her extra clothes. No more diving through boxes for me! I don't hide them when company calls, I'm not out but I don't worry about it, either (well, not too much). Besides, wifey is more worried about the other assorted, ahem, adult play items we have in the office closet. They sit in a clear plastic storage dresser type thingy - all anyone has to do is open the door and look in! I couldn't care less about that stuff being seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    My wife says we have to leave the closets for the guests clothes. I don't get it. I tell her they came with them in a suitcase... they can stay in a suitcase! ( at that point I get "the look".
    I agree, my house, my closets, I don't want guests in it. That's what Motels are for. I don't stay in other peoples homes, they don't need to inconvenience me

I consider myself to be very fortunate in that my wife is OK with Tasha's clothes residing in our walk in robe next to my ugly man crap.

What I find amusing is that if for whatever reason someone else happens to be in the vicinity, she'll have a panic attack and quickly put something in the way to try and block the view, as if someone would immediately think, my god there's a skirt in your wardrobe - what's going on here then?