Thread: Crossdressing ???

Crossdressing ???

I am at the point where wearing male (drab) clothes feels like "crossdressing"

to me. I really no longer like or enjoy wearing male clothing, although I am

forced by circumstances to have to do so. In the last 3 years, the ratio of

my purchases of female clothing versus male clothing is like 25 to 1.

Are any of you like this ?

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Used to be but not any more. I realized that the clothing was a symbolic representation of how I felt inside. Once I allowed that to shine through in either mode, it really matters very little what I choose to wear nowadays.

Nope......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

JoAnne, I have to say yes. The other day I had a meeting that required me to dress as a man and it felt so odd. When I was able to get home it was the Super Girl in the phonebooth. I have not bought any guy clothes for a year and the majority sits in boxes for Sally Anns.

Teri

I too feel that in drab I am cding. But I still have to go drab out. I have not bought anything male in years. I wait for Xmas for all the not important stuff. I would love to not dress in drab but I am SOL for now. But someday.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    No. (I was going to write "No way" but thought better of it).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Not even close, JoAnne!

I'd say it's more like 100 to 1 for Sherry and me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

no, nothing like that going on here...

It is that physiological barrier thing "i am what i wear" a bit like "i am what i eat" thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I am at the point where wearing male (drab) clothes feels like "crossdressing" to me.

I really no longer like or enjoy wearing male clothing, although I am forced by circumstances to have to do so. In the last 3 years, the ratio of my purchases of female clothing versus male clothing is like 25 to 1.

Are any of you like this ?

JoAnne Wheeler
    I actually used the term at a hotel where they know me as a cross-dresser. We were discussing colours for a tee shirt & I mentioned that I didn't think the people at work would understand because I still have to cross dress as a male there.

I'm having fun this weekend because I'm on my own in the office at the end of my shifts, so I under dress then get fully changed when the last colleague leaves the room.

I haven't yet got to the stage where my female clothing outnumbers my male, but on purchases this year, definitely (1 drab suit & 2 unisex tee shirts compared to 3 skirts, a couple of tops, 2 dresses, untold undies and of course tights (hose to our colonial cousins).
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I'm not to that point yet. (wearing male clothes are the crossing) However I defiantly put way more effort and spend a lot more in to my female clothes.

I only buy male clothes when I absolutely half to. (worn out no longer fit...) I buy stocking, girdles, skirts and ect... Because I want to.

Lately I am enjoying myself in girl mode much more than boy. I do spend more time concerned with female clothing now and my appearance. I don't think I've crossed the line, but it is becoming easier for me to stay en femme. With kids still at home staying dressed full time is not possible.

30 to 1 or so

Crossing

Since my wife has decided that we can share clothes I really don't but much, well except for shoes maybe. I don't feel like I am cross dressing when in drab but I sure have a strong yearning for the my girlie clothes when I am in drab.

Jeannie

Well my purchases I would have to say are more like 100 to 1, I can't remember the last time I bought anything for the guy in me.

I don't really feel like I am crossdressing when I am in drab or all dolled up, Just being me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Smile Purchases

Extensively purchase more fem clothing than drab. Logic then tells you just how I normally dress.....in fem 90%.