Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So.... Anyone actually see someone today?

Well i must say ididnt see anyone and no one came up to me to say hi.

but i did go to a friends for coffee and told her about this site so i hope she will join soon.

lol claire

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Amazing!! ... I think we just proved that we don't exist.. Since no one saw any of us? Lol. Were a figmen of our own imagination!!

I did not know that we were fig men. Anyway I spent the day in bed in case.

~S~

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcie R. View Post
    noticed one of the women had a brown rubber band on her wrist. I excused myself from my wife and passed by this women with the rubber band on my way to get a refill of coffee. As I passed, I caught her eye and tapped the band on my wrist. She smiled and tapped her's and we carried on our way.
    This is one of those funny things that has me imagining that if we were back the days of the Cold War, some KGB spy would is now be wondering around muttering, 'I got signal but vhere is drop of microfilm of nuclear wessels. It is not there where signal showed it vould be'

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Me too--I wore my CD wristband (aka rubber band) and saw no one else with a wristband. Mine was a fairly large rubber band, easy to notice. Oh, well, I still think that it was a good idea.
    warmly, Linnea

I had mine on and didn't see anyone else wearing one.
    Kind of bummed about that.

Rubber Band

Hi everyone
    Wore mine, did not see another rubber band. I am a 24/7 girl these days and did see a number of crossdressers. A social group of us here in Baltimore had a Fri 13th party fri night so it was a mixed result. I was only one with a rubber band.
    We should however keep doing it every year and add some other days as well I will wear mine for rest of month.
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

We don't have to wear rubber bands. in the past two years I have seen other CDs out shopping while I was in drab. Never when I was enfemme although.I was in a 2nd hand store and saw a CD going through the clothes racks. She was over 6 ft tall even without the 3 inch heels she was wearing so she caught your eye immediately. I admired her courage for being out when it was so hard for her to pass and I keep a photo of myself in a dress in my wallet that I thought about walking up and showing to her but I didn't know if she would feel comfortable being approached so I did not do it. Another time I encountered a young person ,a feminine looking male who I thought looked to be in transition so I showed him/her my photo and asked if he was transitioning to female and he said yes. We had a nice talk and I wished her good luck and happiness in her Transition. I think it was a nice encounter for both of us.