Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you really could turn back time...

cisgender gal
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc.
    That's part of what being a GG is. I wish I didn't have to deal with that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    --- I think I'd willingly embrace them all, actually. The GGs are going to kick me to the curb on that comment, but that's OK.
    No kicking from me. I just don't think you would be saying the same thing if it actually happened.
    Last edited by rosetyler; 11-17-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Talking

thats a really good question and i've thought about it before. well my answer would no because if i was a female i would probably not appropriate my femininity as much as i do now. the thing is when you are born female there is not much work to do to look pretty when compared to us it takes years upon years to reach the beauty that girls are naturally born with. now when we rich that same level of femininity we are finally happy and appropriate our effort and enjoy life more than any gg would because they didn't go through the same thing. and besides being a cross dresser kind of gives us the ability to understand both sexes better of than either

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Well that is easy... Yes!

I would have to say no.
    Cary

Yup.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

The answer would be yes but after 1977. Reason being I love my daughters and would not want to loose them in the transition. Other than that it would be great.

Teri

no.

NO! The good has far outweighed the bad. I enjoy being a man and all that means. However, I do enjoy dressing as a woman, but wouldn't want to be one full time.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    To start over, that is my plan for my next life, to be born a girl (hopefully normal as all the other girls)
    But here are my thoughts on this if I could have this life to be a girl from the beginning.My answer would be NO I have a wife and 4 children that I truly love with all my heart and would not want to lose because of my desire to act and dress as a woman. However if it is taken out of my control, in other words I am not an everyday father and Husband. I would most likely live more as a woman. In other words go out more and experience .
    Now if I did not have a wife and children. Like when I was 20 and had this choice I would have said Most definately. Family changes a person. Now if I could get my family to accept change in me that would be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by denali419 View Post
    No kicking from me. I just don't think you would be saying the same thing if it actually happened.
    -- I dunno, Denali. I've lived with more than enough women to see that it's sometimes not so much fun. Maybe it's worse than I perceive. To me, the sense of wholeness would outweigh the bad. I think. I have too much of the emotional part of female-ness and somehow I'm missing something pretty important, even if it included periods, PMS, hormone hell, glass ceilings, gravity issues and the rest.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 11-17-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EveMarie View Post
    If anyone has watched the recent shows on Discovery or Science channel then you're familiar with the discussions about String theory or Parallel Universes. I've spent hours fantasizing about how my life would have been like as a woman, or wonder (if it really exists) if I actually am a woman in another universe

If I could only…
    Interesting. Have you ever had deja vu - like experiences that suggest it could be true? Occasionally I've had things pop into my mind that would make one wonder.

I are being awesome :) Brittany North's Avatar
    Absolutely! Now, would it be a better life than what I've had? Who knows, certainly things would go in different directions.
    ~britt~

Only in silence the word,
    only in dark the light,
    only in dying life:
    bright the hawk's flight
    on the empty sky

Maybe another question is in order -

what about the genetic girls? Excluding FtM since they already know the answer. If women could make the choice, would they give up what they have despite the drawbacks?

I would say yes in a heartbeat i would feel much better with myself and live life normally as a female.

I would, but I'd miss my wife & girls too much. Guess I'll have to wait for the next life!

There are times, that I really think I would like to have been born female, but only if the wonderful female clothing I would get to wear, would feel as sensuous to me as it does now. If I could not have that, then I would just as soon be a man who wears female clothing.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Of course the answer is "Yes!". And may I add another "Yes!"? Wait, here's yet another "Yes!". I guess I'd have to say yes to your question. YES.

I'd do it just because I'd like to look this cute while being stereotyped:

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

What a question! Why? Why would you ask that?! :p

No. I don't think I could give up my life, even though it's not going too great right now

It would be awesome to experience life as a woman, but it would be harder. Don't know that I am that strong. Just the idea of growing up as a girl is really exciting to me... yeah still no. Just can't give up my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

sorry but I love being a male with my loving wife and two wonderfull kids and I also love just getting dress as a women. I feel that living as just one person it will get kind of boring. Where or how can one escape and to where, being one? As being two one can always escape to the other..

Yes, without a doubt

Smile

I think I would have to say yes also

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    .... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?
    In a nanosecond
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, [SIZE="4"]NO[/SIZE].
    I like myself the way I am. I enjoy being a crossdressing man. I love my wife dearly.
    I would like to borrow the time machine to go back and pick the right lottery numbers, though.

A new start

It woudl depend. If I could be a male to female crossdresser that passed as a beautiful girl, I would want to be male; however, if not, I would definitely want to be a girl.

Aspiring Member
    No... where would I get my adrenaline rush?