Thread: crossdressing fantasy driving a car

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hey i have a miata too i made a vedio of me check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/pedalaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I've done it. I have a Miata which I've driven in all kinds of fun outfits including short sundresses, skirts and dresses of all lengths, and even a wedding dress with full petticoats (not much room left over in the front of the car wearing that!)

The only things I've found are a) the pedals are kind of close, so driving with heels is a bit of a challenge and b) the way the wind whips around with the top down, you have to be careful with a light skirt or dress and c) it is REALLY difficult to get out of such a tiny low car while maintaining any kind of modesty.
    i bought a miata just to crossdress in..just a big turn on
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieToo View Post
    A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.
    Last edited by Daintre; 11-19-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: How many times do you need to be told not to multi post? Multi posting in the futere will result in post deletion