Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went to my old place of work......AS CHRISTINA HEHEHEHOHOHOHAHAHA!!!!!!

Went to my old place of work......AS CHRISTINA HEHEHEHOHOHOHAHAHA!!!!!!

You read right. I was fired form that job , But I have no hard feelings with them. I still love the CO.

I was out today , I posted a thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=120002 , explaining how I had no drive (funny that I drive a truck for a living LOL) to go out if when I go to the mall I can't buy anything. Today I wanted to go out.

Well I pulled out of the apt parking lot with the intent to go to the mall, Then I pulled over and debated with myself , Should I go to my old work place to not only pick up some money from a friend whom is the yard boss at the trucking Co. (when I go into the states I get him some Marlboro cigarettes) , But also go in the the office an "scare" some of my old friends at work.

So guess what I did.........Yes I went to the old job site. It's a 1/2 an hour away . I was not nervous at all. I parked my car, It was a little cold and raining out (this is B.C. after all LOL) . I walked on to the docks when I knew Ken would be. And there he was with two of my other friends One Dale a yard worker, and Roger a local straight truck driver Chatting.

I walked up to them and Ken and Dale did not at first did not recognise me , But Roger did. They were shocked but they are excepting of me. After all at work before and now after Ken was and IS my biggest defender of my CDing. I can't say enough great things of Ken. He is just the best. We talked for a few mins and he gave me the money. I said Should I go into the office and scare Sterling? He jumped up and down saying " Oh ya gotta you gota....go....go....go!!!!!" I said you come with to. So we walked to the door and he opened it for me .

Now remember I worked there for 11 1/2 years and these people are like family. They all knew I am CD and are ok with it. I thought I need a excuse to be in the office, so I went to see Lin to ask about some money that I will get back soon I hope. (It's not money The Co owes me but someone else .

I walked into the office and saw Tiff and she said "Hi Mike" now that is a first time someone when I was dressed as Christina call me mike. I then knew the rest of them would do the same. I have no prob with that. Only there if I am out in public I insist people call me Christina. I talked to Lin and there was no new news so, I went out to talk to the other's out there.

Now my target is in a newly built office.....Sterling. I now was a little nervous , cuz he told me Jokingly That if I come to the office dressed that to make sure he was no vacation. LOL. He said that when I was still working there. Oh I lost my job on the 27th of Sept. So it has not been long since I was there. I walk to the new office and looked in , he was on the phone , He looked at me and he did not know it was me for about 3 sec's then he smirked and went back to his call. LOL. The look on his face was soooo cool.flabbergasted would be a good word to describe his look.

After he was done with the call he looked at me and smiled a laugh and said well how the hell are you I said fine and we talked for little while and every few Min's he would smile and shake his head. He like some of the others in the office said that they would not have known it was me and that I looked like a woman. He said that he does not understand why I do this but to each there own.

Well I had to let him get back to work . I walked to the front office and the girls up there (at sterling's suggestion to show them what I looked like) They all like the way I looked . One said I looked so different , I asked her " so I pass as a women" She said "yes" and the rest of the girls agreed.

I then left the office and walked to the docks and say Ken again, told him how it went. He chuckled and said that Dale, He said that I look so good. I said " really" Ken said "oh ya" Now I know Ken would not lie to me. He said " So you know that's a big complement" . I said "you bet ya". He had to get back to work and I said buy and left.

Well the rest of the day was mall trolling and shopping with no chance of buying cuz no money. It was a good day.

I have no pics cuz it was just a normal day out as Christina. Even though it was a first for showing off Christina to friends that only knew Mike. LOL. But that's what I love to do, I love to be the center of attention. That's why I would love to be a actor, I just don't know how to do that when I am never really home. But one day I might figger it out. I also want to be a voice over artist.

Well that was my day out. I am glad I did it and I think I will go out even though I have no money to spend on anything. I thank you all for reading my thread. And I hope the girls that have not been out would be inspired to go out and be themselves , there true selves. Have fun and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Im inspired,that took motsy. Even though i was fired/let go i dont think i would have the egg's to go back to the place i work dressed enfem You are my new idol,I want that kind of courage to jump in the truck mid day and just take off as amber. good of girl and bravo
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    You go girl! Not having a job is always a bummer but those are always out there to be found. Moments like you just lived are once in a lifetime.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Woo-Woo! This is soooooo great!

I would love to do the same thing, but the former employer, Radio Shack Computer Centre #7836 on Southwest Freeway in Houston Texas no longer exists. Still, I'd love to see the old district manager with me dressed and say "What is it you said, Dick, about never getting anywhere with long hair. I work for one of the largest banks in the USA as senior systems analyst and make more money in a week than you, or I, ever did in a month. What is it you said about having long hair or wearing femme clothes at work -- not until I had it lopped off was it? Your name fits you!"

BTW -- you'll appreciate this -- he once told us that the person who sold the most of some piece of junk they sold would win an all expense paid trip to the company's annual meeting in "BRITISH VANCOUVER IN CANADA". What a moron.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    Woo-Woo! This is soooooo great!
    BTW -- you'll appreciate this -- he once told us that the person who sold the most of some piece of junk they sold would win an all expense paid trip to the company's annual meeting in "BRITISH VANCOUVER IN CANADA". What a moron.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Well it's a great place to visit but you would not want to live here. LOL. I just want to keep the place to myself. So don't come here.....No really don't come here....If you come here I will bitch slap you ..... Leave the best for us ........... Just kidding hun. Yes it is the best place to live. I just wish I could get out of the trucking and be a 9 to 5er and dress at work. One day maybe if I could find something. If you ever come here Pm us Canadian girls and we will roll out the ahhhh......Pink? carpet LOL. That goes for all of you lady and the men we have on this site. Your all welcome to visit........ya ya it's also the place to be. I love it here. See ya all later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I can't stop smiling

The review are in -- "Heartwarming, beautiful and courageous" -- Joyful tears stream as I imagine your story in a Hollywood movie. Thank you for sharing your sucess!
    Paige

The work thing will work itself out, no pun intended. As fun as it is to go into an old work place, try interviewing for a new job as a woman. I did it, and got the job! I love being a woman. Carol

Way cool, girl! I admire you!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by carolinoakland View Post
    The work thing will work itself out, no pun intended. As fun as it is to go into an old work place, try interviewing for a new job as a woman. I did it, and got the job! I love being a woman. Carol
    Driving long haul is a little harder to dress while driving. I could do it but what if I was dressed and had to chain up. I would get dirty and smelly yuck. If I was looking for a non trucking job then I would do that, But not for trucking.

Smile

Chaining up can get messey if not done right. Been behind the seat 20 years now.
    But my co want us in the co suppled (outter) clothing (shirt pants jacket hat), but under is for fun :-)

would love to have a job were I could dress as I want. 9-5 mon- fri, O all the free time. Not sure if I could afford it, would $pend way to much time $hopping.

chaining up is a big p.i.t.a. my last time was on donner a couple yrs ago. had the wife with me and it still took 30 minutes. I dont do the left coast anymore

Christina that was a great story. It must have been wonderful to let sooo many people see you at the same time. You go girl

Stop it!! your obviously having way too much fun!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Stop it!! your obviously having way too much fun!! lol
    No No No I will not , you can't make me , I'll die be for I let you make me stop , Ok I will stop if you walk in on your wife all dressed up and let her see. HA HA HA I know that will never happen . See I told you you can't make me stop. Unless you and a very large gang of the other girls come up here and make me....Just bring 20 30 40 , and then you might be abl....... Hummm If that many were here (party Time), I would be having even more fun, HA!!!!! I guess there is no way you can make me have less fun. Who knew!!!!

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    OMG christina, this is so cool.. Just when i thought i knew ans seen everything about you. Wow you have a gumpza to to that. I am so happy that you had a positive experiance in coming out them. Actually not surprised, you create a happy aura around you when dressed that you drag everyone into your positive fun zone. Including me.

You must apply for a job back there as christina!!

Anyways,, i am so happy for you that you had a positive experiance,, you deserve it luv.

Roberta from the road in LA (temperary)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    You must apply for a job back there as christina!!
    I LOL'ed...brilliant!
    - Aeval

[SIZE="1"]~ My weakness makes me strong ~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaM View Post
    I am so happy that you had a positive experience in coming out them.
    Well They already knew about my CDing but only one person saw me dressed, the night guard.

Now I told you , you would have to be on your toes to be friends with me. Now I hope you now know what I can do and prepare yourself for the real Christina Experience hun. The ride just get more and more fun as time goes by dear friend.

christina, what kind of truck you drive? i drive.. but unfortunatly not nearly as big... just a big 4 wheeler with big long trailer... 40' straight pull flat deck or a 53' wedge 5th wheel. boat transport so nothing nearly as heavy.. (27000lb max) but went to chitown last saturday, and may be turniing a run to havasu. shortly.. chaining is a serious pita no mater what you drive..

Quote Originally Posted by nikkijo View Post
    christina, what kind of truck you drive? i drive.. but unfortunatly not nearly as big... just a big 4 wheeler with big long trailer... 40' straight pull flat deck or a 53' wedge 5th wheel. boat transport so nothing nearly as heavy.. (27000lb max) but went to chitown last saturday, and may be turniing a run to havasu. shortly.. chaining is a serious pita no mater what you drive..
    Hay here I pull (now with my new job) a 53 foot van. Right now it's what I call sort of long haul , I used to pull my own flat bed 48 foot . I own my own truck and am renting out my flat bed just in case I need to go to another Co for some reason. I used to be out for two weeks at a time but with this new Co I am home more cuz of the economy it's for the most part short trips. Like only 2000 miles one way. So I have to "Sigh" have to drive over the mountain's more. One the positive side I get to be home more, and that means If I want to I can go out dressed more. Sigh whats a girl to do???

if you ever get down south.. let me know, if its thursday-sunday there is a great spot where the pink fog lays in thick and the drinks are strong..dj is funny and karaoke is semi descent...

Quote Originally Posted by Paige Winslow View Post
    The review are in -- "Heartwarming, beautiful and courageous" -- Joyful tears stream as I imagine your story in a Hollywood movie. Thank you for sharing your sucess!
    Paige

No pics please , I know I am good but heck I did not think I am Hollywood good!!! Well I have had so many calls from Hollywood that I could not reply to you until now. I am holding out for 20 Mil. The prob is Ron Howard want to shoot it in space and I am not sure I want the whole world to see up my skirt.

Thanks for your kind words and I will see ya on the red carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    Christina that was a great story. It must have been wonderful to let sooo many people see you at the same time. You go girl

Thanks hun , Well I go out all the time fully dressed , like to the mall , movies , etc. To have people whom have known me for years at work , and have known I CD was way to much fun , like Karren said . I am still not prepared to slow down or stop having way to much fuuuuuuuuuuuunnn. I will go girl.... out fully dressed LOL.

Christina, i drive down here in the states did i miss why you were fired, was it for your dressing while working? that would not be a good reason to fire someone!

Quote Originally Posted by joyce483 View Post
    Christina, i drive down here in the states did i miss why you were fired, was it for your dressing while working? that would not be a good reason to fire someone!
    Well My Co is down sizeing and I was fired cuz in the last 6 month I have has 3 small accidents . Not big one but it was there excuse to get rid of my after 11 1/2 years. They have been firing drivers for just log book violations. I mean if you get one and not a big one you could be gone.

I had proven myself to be a good driver but this year I have had some bad luck and my Co just let me go. I almost cried and all. But I now am with a good Co and a much easier driving job. I no longer have to strap , tarp , loads , I just back up to the dock and that all. Oh ya and drive! duh!!! But that's the reason. Sigh .

You are a real hoot Christina. Too bad we don't live closer. We could have a lot of fun together.

You are something else ! I wish I had your mojo ! You are an inspiration.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"