Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should I

should I

to me this is not the time to come out, why do this to someone's else's wedding, please think this over well.

I agree not to do it at the wedding, but then who would even notice at the reception
    and beside everyone will be to drunk to remember anyway, just watch out for the ones who try and pick you up

(best country voice… "all the girls look better at closing time…")

hugs sweetie and have fun whatever you decide, Evie

After the wedding if you feel strongly about it do it. Wait until after the reception or after the bride and groom have left. You don't want to take away from thier special day.

Thank you all. Very good advice. I will not impose on their day. I guess you need to look at it from the other side and think how it would affect you, and you all made me think that way. Thank You

Aspiring Member

Exclamation if you do

Marny,
    (sounds like a good movie title)
    If you do, maybe Alfed Hitchcock can supply you with some black birds to make the scene complete. then everyone will have something to crow about.
    Mandrake out of water

Banned Read only
    It's not always about you. Try not to steal the show.

You could come out to your family durring the wedding but in privite.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Definately not the right time honey. I would hold off for a more appropriate time. You don't know how your family will react. You also might want to think about telling them on an individual basis rather than all at once.