Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro's and con's of wearing a bra daily (Society)

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

Pro's and con's of wearing a bra daily (Society)

I've regained my old size, a 34A. The are easy to hide, but the giggle is what is making think of starting to wear a bra daily again. I wore one daily as a teen, but back then I didn't do much out side the house and was home schooled. But now with Family, friends, work, and more social outings, wearing a bra makes me a little weary. Input?

Forgive me, but may I assume you meant wearing a bra makes you "wary"?
    All I can say is, I seldom leave the house without a bra, no matter the weather or how little I'm wearing over it. I don't care who sees or knows.

If you need to wear a bra, then you should wear one. If you like to wear a bra then you need to wear one then. It really doesnt matter what the general public thinks about your choice of clothing.
    It's all about what makes you feel good.

Get a perscription from your pcp.. For gynecomastia... And pin it on your shirt.. If you need to wear one than wear it.. If you just want to wear one... Same thing.. Just don't wear a black bra and a white see through tee.. Or get wet.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    HAVING to wear a bra is kind of a PIA, if you want MY opinion (something few seem to want, LOL).

I go without whenever I can. That's mostly in the summer when I can wear a cammi with a built-in shelf bra.

Even a well fitting bra can get pretty uncomfortable after 12-14 hours. If I have the time I sometimes change bras during the day (like when I come home from work).

For many who don't have to, wearing a bra can seem kinda exciting, I know. And there are some really pretty bras out there. But for those of us who DO have to, for support and lift, a bra is just not that much fun. And bra shopping? Don't get me started. Fortunately you don't have to do it very often.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

The only thing I worried about when I underdressed and had my salaried day job was some guys patting me on the back. Knowing these guys if they detected I was wearing a bra, they would most likely snap it next time, I would deck them and end up fired. One reason I stopped underdressing at work.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    The pros speak for themselves: you feel comfortable while wearing one, you look so pretty when you put one on, you have a little secret that no one else knows.

I gained a little weight since when I first started dressing, and so I should wear a 36A (36B when out on the town). But most of my bras are 34A and 34B. They are a little tight unless I hook them on the outer hook, and they leave red marks that last a day. But they go away. That and having to worry about getting patted on the shoulder by one of the girls at work. Those are the only two real cons.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

[SIZE="2"]Hi Crystal.
    I wear a bra as much as I can just because I enjoy it. Many times I forget I have one on and get a hug from a female friend and I know they know what's going on back there. But never once has anyone said anything about it and I'm not openly out with my cd'ing but I know sometimes my bra may show thru my top.
    Oh well do what your comfortable with and have a ball!!!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Silver Member
    I hate to burst your bubble, hon, but your co-workers don't have to pat you on the back to tell if you are wearing a bra. It's gonna be pretty obvious.

I wore a cammi (no hard sliders, much less bulk than a bra), for a year under my work clothes. One day one of my co-workers said, "You know, everyone knows you wear a cammi every day." I asked her how she knew. Her reply was, "Well, duh, you can see it."

So wear a bra to work if you like. No one will really care. But don't kid yourself that no one knows. Most people will be too polite to mention it. Talking about someone else's underwear in public is generally frowned upon, and could be considered sexual harrassment. Just because no one says anything doesn't mean they don't know.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!

If it doesn't,, DON'T.

I wouldn't loose sleep over it and it definitely ain't worth the stress it can cause.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Gold Member
    Well reading about wareing a bra everyday got me some confidance I thought
    I would ever have. Thanks to many of my fellow Sisters on this forem, I have
    worn a bra every day for about 10 days now. Let me tell you it feals great.
    The first day I was a little nervis, But my Wife said she could see no lines
    on my shirt, so I went for it. It took courage to walk out of the house on a daily bases, I am having a new me experience, Went on line and ordered 4 more of the same type I curently have ( comfort choise) Sorry no Platex,
    in all the different collors I could get. I ware a 54,a or b cup with out forms.
    That is the best part; I feel that I am growing into the cups like I never did
    before. Strange. When I use the forms, they push against you and seem to
    flatten you, unlike wareing a bra without forms. Thank God for colder weather,
    one can use a heaver top to hide the straps. Still have that great feeling
    of having on a bra everyday. I have been useing panties 24/7 for years
    now, Now I have the bra to go with it.
    Thanks Girls fo teaching an old dog a new trick. Rader

Have you tried a "seamless" sportsbra. I have mine on now and am wearing a thin t-shirt. It is noticable, but you have to be looking for it. I love how it feels and since I have a bit of a chest (sadly muscle not boob), it is harder to tell in the front and can just see a slight outline in the back. Be proud of the girls and if anyone asks you about it just say, "Manboobs", end of discussion.

When I first got my implants i used to love wearing a bra.... two years and some months later...........I detest them! ( bras that is)
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

wear em if ya got em at 34a or abouts a fairly thin bra can be hidden and most if not 99% of the people out ther ewont notiice because they wont be looking... i wear daily and depending on brand im a 34b-38a.. but mostly 36a or 36nb..

Silver Member
    I wear a bra most every day. I'm also a compulsive observer of what people wear. If you really look close you can detect bra lines on most women. I've also noticed a few men wearing them. I would guess that most people don't notice bra lines because they don't look. But, I will tell you that someone may notice and if they say anything then others will spot the lines. It is interesting what the mind sees. If you think about it and see a woman you notice her blouse. You probable will not see her bra lines or what color it is unless something stands out. On a guy your mind does not expect to see a bra line and often it will catch you eye. My wife got mad at me once because I told her what bra style another woman was wearing. Sorry, but I just have great pattern recognition.

I try to wear bras that don't show through my tops, most women do too, but sometimes they just do. Still most people don't notice, but I have had a few that did including one that shouted it out in a gas station as I was leaving. So be prepared.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As I have said many times on this forum, I have natural 40 B's. B ut what I have never said is that I have had them since I was 14. I wore a bra most of the time in high school. And no, according to several doctors, I have never had gynecomastia! My breasts are totally natural, or as one doctor put it, totally feminine! No explanation as to why I have them, but I know I like them!!

I wear a bra almost every day! The exception is when I am going to be around my family wearing just a tee shirt, or any shirt that would show the bra. But I do feel undressed without the bra! BTW, I do have bra marks that never seem to go away! But I don't care!!

Since my late wife knew about me being a CD before we married, she bought both of us matching white silk lingerie to wear to our wedding. So of course I did wear a white silk bra to the wedding, along with matching panties!! A well fitting bra is comfortable to wear for almost any period of time. That is why I have most of my bras professionally fitted. Almost any good lingerie department or store will do it if you just ask! I have been fitted in stores all over the country! Most of the time when I was in drab! Remember, they just want to make a sale!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes bra or even cami lines can be seen through your top. To try to minimize the chance wear a loose fitting heavy shirt. This is fine in winter but in warmer weather when you have to wear lighter clothing expect people to notice those bra and cami lines.

i have gotten away with highly observant people (my wife) not noticing my joe boxer day bra, or other thinner non molded cup bras several times even under partially see through tops.. the key is minimize the bulges andmake them as inconspicuous as possible.. now my thicker padded bras... no such luck..... get caught everytime...by alot of people when drab try explaining boosted and pushed up 38b's with massive cleavage if your scruffy and looking like a typical redneck.... not so much... but there are times i cant stand the less supportave thin non underwire bras.. even when i just go in a molded cup 36a i have to be carefull or people notice... i havee onne of those frames that even small boobs look bigger than they really are... ive been asked if im a d cup several times when i was slightly heavier and a full 36-38b...
    Last edited by nikkijo; 11-22-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    HAVING to wear a bra is kind of a PIA, if you want MY opinion
    Pakistan International Airlines?
    Prison Industry Authority?
    Peoria International Airport?
    Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics?
    Professional Insurance Agents?
    Printing Industries of America?
    PARACHUTE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION?

Oh, wait! Pain in ---! I get it!

I would love to try wearing a bra full time but, living in SoCal where it is usually warm, I can't seem to find one that doesn't show under nearly anything.

I can't stand the feel of "sports bras" crushing the girls. I would be comfortable in unpadded underwires, but they always give me definitely noticable breasts, right around 36A's.

Any good suggestions?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

34a. I wish my chest was that small.

If you feel that you need to wear one, then wear one.
    If you are worried about how they look... There are 4 types that I use with my forms...
    1 The full support bra - Covers completely with no jiggles. Some actually make you look a bit fuller.

2 Sheer light support - Still allows for some jiggle but has good coverage.

3 Minimizer bras - Brings you at least 1 cup smaller. Usually minimizes jiggle too.

4 Padded bras - Makes you look a bit fuller. Usually no jiggles.

It all depends of what I am wearing, as to which one I use. Sometimes my mood affects which one as well.
    Choices, choices, choices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear 36A pushup bras most of the time to give me a bit of cleavage. Even when I wear a loose fitting hoodie (sweater with a hood) they are noticable when viewed from the side if you are looking for them, but that is the thing, most people are not looking for breasts on a man. I have worn my bra to work daily for the past few months and there have been no comments from anyone except the sweet little GG who sits beside me at work (and knows about me) and all she had to say is that she is pissed that I am bigger than her. She is 98 pounds soaking wet and a 30A.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Aspiring Member

Wink

I WEAR a bra daily and if anybody sees it tuff.I DONT care anymore.

Now that the weather iss getting colder and I'm wearing heavier clothing I can wear my 36a to work everyday and love it.

http://hellotaxi.websitetoolbox.com/

Go to the above web site, many of us are members. lots of good info about guys and thier bras.
    Dana Fleming