Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro's and con's of wearing a bra daily (Society)

I wear a bra most days. As it's winter here in the N. Hemispere, I wear one or two thick jerseys, so it doesn't show. BUT the snag is if one of my grandchildren gives me a hug, they'll feel it, and there I am - discovered!

Edwina

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I have for the better part of a week been wearing a bra all day, I love the feeling of it wrapped around me and I just feel peaceful.

bra size

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal09 View Post
    I've regained my old size, a 34A. The are easy to hide, but the giggle is what is making think of starting to wear a bra daily again. I wore one daily as a teen, but back then I didn't do much out side the house and was home schooled. But now with Family, friends, work, and more social outings, wearing a bra makes me a little weary. Input?
    Hello Crystal09
    I know what you mean and I find that the only time that I have feelings about my bra being seen is when I wear a T- shirt , I wear a 38c and love it
    Peski

bra&panties

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina888 View Post
    I wear a bra most days. As it's winter here in the N. Hemispere, I wear one or two thick jerseys, so it doesn't show. BUT the snag is if one of my grandchildren gives me a hug, they'll feel it, and there I am - discovered!

Edwina
    Hello Edwina
    I also wear bras most days also however I have been wearing panties for about 30 years and the silky and lacy kind not cotton so feel good about it
    Peski

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNY View Post
    I gained a little weight since when I first started dressing, and so I should wear a 36A (36B when out on the town). But most of my bras are 34A and 34B. They are a little tight unless I hook them on the outer hook, and they leave red marks that last a day.
    IMHO, Either you have very sensitive skin, or else you should be wearing at least a 38. I'm currently a 38, and if I wear a 36 for the day, the marks disappear within an hour or two, not "a day". If I were to wear a 34, then I would expect more serious problems with marks.

Also, consider buying a "bra extender" if the cup size on your current bras fit you and it is just the band that is small.