Thread: First Full Body Shave

First Full Body Shave

A couple of weeks ago I plucked up the courage to shave my legs. I am fortunate to have very light hair on my legs so the differenece between haved and hairy was minimal and hardly noticeable. Last night I thought that my legs could do with another shave. So I duly ran a hot bath, let my legs soak and duly shaved my legs.

However it didn't stop there. The hair on my body is quite dark and noticeable. so I thought what the hell and decided to shave my body hair and almost everything else. I gave myself a Bikini trim, shaved my arms and armpits. My SO wondered why I had spent so long in the bath and was pleasantly surprised when she saw my almost hairless. body.

Because of this I now have the confidence to wear the clothes that I have always dreamed off. I can now wear chiffon/see thru blouses and have got my eye on a gorgeous LBD.

Shaving my body had given me an opprtunity to take my CDing to a new level. All I need to do is invest in some better fitting forms, a new wig, feminine glasses and sort my nails out and I will feel complete.

Love to you all,

Julie

Feels so good, doesn't it? I've been cding for almost 30 years and only shaving for 5 of those years. Now, during the summer months, when I don't shave, I lose interest in cding. I can't stand the thought of wearing nylons over my hairy legs. Makes me look forward to winter, though.

Congrats, I've been doing it for years as I just despise body hair!! I recently purchased a Norelco Body Groom shaver online for around $35.00. It doesn't shave as close as a mach 3 however its much easier on the skin. I rather like it.

Myself I hate body hair. I love to be clean shaven. I love the feel of the clothes against my skin. It makes me feel more girlish. However my wife likes hairy men.

I Love to be fem
    well done julie and welcome to us girls that shave I have been shaving for years now and wouldn't go back, infact I now hate body hair, it is such a nice feel to be smooth. As vicki-z says it makes you feel more girlie.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Congrats, Body Hair= YUCK!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Congrats! And, double congrats for having an SO that is cool with it! If you have the means (it can be pricey), consider letting it grow out a bit and going for a full body wax. Doesn't last forever, but the same smoothness, without the prickly regrowth.
    -Sedona

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Body hair. It is the scurge of all human kind! I have been a hairless peach for years now and would never go back. In fact, planning on laser very soon now and probably electrolosis for my face.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer