Thread: The Ring is OFF!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Ring is OFF!!!

Hey folks, I'm here on a sad or otherwise expected note.

My wife has informed me that our marriage is over, no reconciliation possible. To make a long one short, I was not surprised but I was hurt beyond belief. I felt dead inside, and still do. We are friends (if you can conceive that thought) but after 15 years together she said she couldn't "accept" me, even though she knew of my GID from the start. Details are irrelevant, the fact is I have been abandoned.

Please, I do not seek sympathy (you can find it between s**t and syphilis in the dictionary. I just wanted to post this news in my life and share with those of you what can happen, good bad, or indifferent, when you "come out" or are discovered.

When I first came here to be with my wife she had an understanding of what I was and decided not to acknowledge it, or condone it, but at the time accepted it for a "fetish" I had. I dressed and played as discreetly as possible, but one fatal act started the cave in of the relationship. She couldn't deal with me having gone out for a drink in public with a third party, as innocent as it was, it was too much.

I have been fighting internally with my GID for over 40 years now, and am now really standing at a crossroads of deciding who I am and who I will be.

I will be flying south for the weekend to visit my mom, and have decided to come out to her also (she sort of knows my history). I want a clean slate, I want to know in my mind what I need to do. Since I have no friends or family up north, my best choice would be to go south and be with family and start with new friends who would be more inclined to support and nourish whatever my decision may be.

I'm sad, lonely, and hurt, but I'm one resilient Bitch! and I will persevere.
    Last edited by EveMarie; 01-23-2010 at 01:23 PM.