Thread: I wasn't ready to kiss yet

HillaryArtemis

I wasn't ready to kiss yet

Last night I was talking to my wife/friend K. We were chatting and I was telling about her about my adventures on the town the night before (see Power post). I was excited. I was wearing a short pink shirt and green cutie top that she had bought me. Sometimes I get really excited and emotional when I am Jodi. So I was sitting beside her and she was listening and watching me. I am shy sometimes. At this moment I really likfd her a lot. We play friends when I am dressed, because I am shy and flirty mostly. I asked her a question. I said, "Can I ask you a question, K?" She sadi, Sure, Jodi go ahead?" I then said, "No, I am sorry." She replied, "No, Jodi go ahead." I then asked, "Can I kissed you?" She looked at me and said, "Do you want too now?" I then turned away and said," No, I am sorry. We are friends and friend should'nt kiss. It is not right. Two women shouldn't do that." She said, "Jodi, perhaps you are not ready yet. Let me know when you are ready." I said ,"Yes you are right thanks K. You are my best friend. I am sorry I am just really young at this and I need your guidance, K" She said, "I know."Let's go downstairs and watch a movie." She left, I got undressed and went down stairs and we talked a lot. This event seemed significant to me in a great way. You see I am really two people - emotional -sensitive and strong faced - rational. Female and male. I cut my emotional self off I long time ago and I did it deliberately. These aspects of self need to exist in me.

Thoughts or ideas about this post welcome,

JodiArtemis

Life Traveller
    HI, I understand the situation, but I would've kissed her
    CHER

Tough

Jodi,
    Gosh! Tough question!
    When I am Stepanie, I am emotional, tender and women become closer to me - sometime I see them sexual, but sometimes I become closer just emotionally. It is really odd - I seem to be a woman and think and feel like a woman. Maybe that is why I CD. I have great female friends that we thrive on each others company when I am Stephanie - emotionally and that is a thrill to me. We talk about everything. Gosh - kissing my best female friend/wife; I would have to say - I would kiss her with all the womanhood I have in my feminine body and love her for it.
    I can only dream about walking down the street with my wife as Stephanie - hand in hand - she treating me as another woman - yes I would kiss her as Stepanie with no regets.
    Love you,
    Stephanie

Talking Great Problem

Hi there girl

What a great problem, to kiss or not to kiss. a week ago I wouldd have not kissed, but now I would go for it!

You see like most of you I have been dressing since childhood but always alone. Thanks too this wonderful site I was able to get together with another CD here in the Portland area. I was unsure of how I would interact with another girl. Well let me tell you the experience was out of this world. I went to her place as I am married to a wofe who knows about my dressing but does not care to join me. I got dressed and we just sat around sipped some wine and spent a couple of hours in girl talk. I had so msny questions. One was since I am not gay would I enjoy kissing another CD or male whin I am Linda. My new friend assured me as Linda I would enjoy sex as women just like I enjoy all other GG things. Was she ever right.

I am looking to my next girl to girl or even girl to guy encounter. If any of you are going to be in the Portland, OR area drop me a line, maybe we can get togethet. Ano O yes next time go for the kiss!

Linda

Depends on what was the kiss in menaing... I do kiss my friends (male and female) in my culture it is part of being intimate - kiss may have sexual conotation but there are honest friendly kisses. Say kiss in the cheek.

Also many GGs do kiss each other as part of excitement of seeing each other or sharing some other qualities.

So what was that kiss all about ?
    Last edited by Stelli; 08-10-2004 at 03:38 PM.

HillaryArtemis

Good point

Stelli,

I never thought of that before. I guess it was a sexual kiss - but since it didn't happen - I don't know.

JodiArtemis

Thinking like a woman!!!- and....

Quote Originally Posted by prissylinda
    Hi there girl.
    My new friend assured me as Linda I would enjoy sex as women just like I enjoy all other GG things. Was she ever right.

I am looking to my next girl to girl or even girl to guy encounter. If any of you are going to be in the Portland, OR area drop me a line, maybe we can get togethet. Ano O yes next time go for the kiss!

Linda
    Linda,
    You have my heart.
    You also have a very progressive thought - at least for me. Thank you. You are sweet.
    I can attest that dressing fem, even dressing partial fem - say like while I am with clients (I am a salesperson). I will often wear a thong, bra, small breast forms, camisol, panty hose under my suit - and when I am with client who is a woman (fellow woman at heart) I connect. I really feel I become more understanding, talkative, relatable, connecting - and relate as a woman - as a CDer. When I am all fem - which has been a few times - which I am working on (makeup, clothes,etc) - I actually believe I could feel sex as a woman. When I am having sex with my wife, I actually think like a woman and have sex with her. (as a woman I know how to touch her as a fellow woman) because I think like a woman. Now the question is - which is progressive - could I cross that bridge and be a "woman" and have sex with a man? I believe as I progess in being a fuller woman - I could see that mental state - actually being a whole woman - in mind and being satisfied as only a woman can by a man. (Just as long as he treated me with respect and tenderness!). Isnt that what drives many women - to be satisfied by a man?
    I cannot believe I just said that! Ohhh - to be a woman!
    Prissylinda,
    Thanks for the topic.
    Love - StephanieS

bralover

kiss and tell

it is conforting to know that other girls out there think the same as i do . long ago when i was just getting into cding my friend and i went out for a beer and ended up at an adult book store he was looking at the mags on tv cd ts and the like and i asked him if he did that kind of stuff he said no later on after some more beer we agreeded to try getting dressed up the next night he came to my house and we talked for a while he went into the bathroom to change i was already wearing my girl friends bra and panties and white dress he came out of the bath room and i don't remember what he was wearing but anyway the subject got around to having sex i wanted to he wasn't sure we went into the bedroom and got into the 69 pposition and something in me wanted his **** in my mouth more than anything that was the first of many meeting he never really did me but i enjoyed doing him i don't think i an gay but when i get dressed and donna looks sexy i want a man i think the feeling are there girls we just try to hide them if you feel it is right do don't feel guilty about being a woman oh bye the way its not bad at all stay tuned donna
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 05-29-2005 at 07:07 AM.

Girls have more fun!!
    Kissing is fun, especially with another girl! I had never gone that far before but I did last week. I met another CD and we had drinks and chatted forever. Before long, we were sensously kissing. It was entirely different from what I expected. It was tender, it was sweet, and it was definitely exciting.

Hmmmmmmmm!!
    Rachel Elizabeth

Life Traveller
    Hi Donna: Thanks for the sexy story...I've been there many times and I never get over the thrill of giving head - kisses
    CHER

bralover

kisses

hi cher thanks after i wrote that i was excited that i had told that story i have not done anything lately that guy isn't a friend anymore but i still think about that moment when i am all dressed up and feeling very sexy glad you liked it stay tuned donna

Red face Hot Story!

I have always been thrilled at the idea of "pleasing" a man while dressed but I have never had a face to face encounter with anyone while dressed, yet....
    Last edited by CindyT; 09-08-2004 at 11:06 PM.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

bralover

pleasing

glad to hear that i am not the only girl here thats wants to please a real man when dressed donna

Departed
    Jodi,

I find that the more I think about something the less chance there is I will do it. When I've just let my instincts rule I seem to have more fun. Next time don't overthink things. Go with your gut feelings, they are usually right. It's amazing how gut reactions turn out to have the most satisfying responses.

Julie

carolynhcd

It has been years since I was with anyone but a GG, but I still remember what it was like to kiss a man, whether a CD'er or straight (how straight can they be?). Still, I loved it and I loved the feeling of womanliness and wanting to please, wanting to give my lover pleasure. It really isn't all that different with my GG as she is my boyfriend and I am her girlfriend and we make sure to state that this is the state of our relationship every time we are together. The sexual thrill of being "naughty" is terrifically exciting, but the thing that counts the next morning is enduring love. I have crept from many men's houses in the wee hours feeling empty and used. Especially those losers who can only *** once, what's up with that? No wonder their wife has no use for them! I do think that we are all omnisexual. Not gay, not bi, not straight. It just takes everybody their own time to get into their comfort zone and realize that sex isn't so much about gender as it is about caring for the person you are with. I have had anonymous gay sex and anonymous hetero sex and I don't see that one is different from the other. Whenever I kiss my GG, there is no doubt that she is kissing a girl and she knows that I am really sexually attracted to men and she uses that during our lovemaking to make me ***. I'm sorry, I couldn't think of another way of putting that, but it seems crucial to the thread starter's question. I just want to be a little outrageous so that others of more timid tempement will see that there are worlds and vistas undreamt of and that they can free themselves from petty thoughts (with deference to Jenny) and see beyond to new horizons. Love, Carolyn

Hillary / Jodi (?)

Kiss her! You won't regret it. From what you say, she can handle it.

(And, you will get to explore more about how girl kisses are different.)

Love

Rachel
    xoxox

p.s. all - When I am dressed, I want to please *everybody*, male and female!
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter