Thread: Tamera back at kmart

Tamera back at kmart

Yep,
    Last wed was my first day back. They hired me back after they had to let me go because my availability changed. This Friday(day after Thanksgiving) we get to pick a pair of pajamas off the shelf and wear them while we work. We can't wear slippers though because of some safety reason.

I still work Big Boy Restaurant to.

Went to the Lake Erie Gala last weekend and the TG band I am in TRANSEND played. Thats where the avatar came from. Met a lot of new friends and some old ones. One girl came from Wisconsin and we had a wild grooup from Canada as well. It was a GREAT time.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Awesome, Tamara!! So is that the Big Boy at the Sylvania exit on 23? Reynolds road? Grew up just to the North of there..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Glad your back to work. Save yourself enough time for Temara.

Hi Tamera, I very much enjoyed your band at Lake Erie Gala. You all were great.

Jodi

Which pajamas are you going to choose? The pink ones with the little bunnies?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Who was the Wisconsin girl and what part of the stste was she from?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Tamera back at kmart

glad you are back to work hun

Congrads Tamera, now I think you ought to pick a cute little babydoll off the shelf to wear.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I think you should choose some nice satin jamies with frilly's, but unfortunatly they are no fun without the pink fuzzy slippers.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Tamara,
    What kind of music does Transend play ? I would love to play with a group sometime with other CD's. I think it would be a blast. I have been a musician since I was 10 and traveled all over the country for 25 years with a 50's and 60's show group. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad you got hired back a The Big K.

Hi,
    Thanks Jodi, it was as much fun to play for you girls as it was for you to listen.

Reba Kay, we played music from the Beatles, Grand Funk Railroad, Stone Temple Pilots, Green Day, Tom Petty, and BTO just to give you an idea.

Trannie T, I wore leapord print PJ's, to bring out the animal in me, hee hee.

JiFem911, I don't know who that girl from Wisconsin was but she drove 17 hours to get to PA. Her and I got this one girl feelin pretty good. Sure was a lot of fun.

Aubrey Green, whats wrong with my little "Dirty"doll outfit?hee hee.

Thanx girls for all the comments.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

It sounds as if you're busy! That's good. And you have two jobs where you can work en femme (you must be 24/7).
    Great and good for you!
    warmly, Linnea