Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cross dressing and marriage.

Silver Member
    I think that it is hard for some women to feel comfortable with a partner who looks to be of the same sex. It is just not the image they are attracted to. I'm not attracted to women who look like guys. Changing your look may make you feel great, but may be a big turn off for her. It seems to me that many fights over CDing may have other issues involved, but it is easy to point to CDing as the failure.

When my wife found a few pics andmy stash i got a visit at work. luckily i was working alone painting a wooden lodge so no one else found out, well i was bending down and yes my lacy pants were sticking out (whoops) she walked in confronted me - i told her it was done for a laugh and i was over it. she beleived me but things have taken 2 years to get back to somewhere near what they were - so now i just have to be careful as to where my stash is kept and the old email she will never find is in operation so still stuck in the closet.

Got the whole makes me feel sick and divorce things but she has made some jokes about me being her "b**ch" in panties so maybe 1 day we will be able to share the life of a c.d.
    Last edited by Leanne.cd.uk; 11-30-2009 at 06:02 AM. Reason: additional info

This topic, sometimes I wish I could go all day without a single thought entering my mind about my marriage and my other self....If your wife hates this part of you...I'm so sorry, I know, believe me, that's where I live too,
    I am not ashamed of who I am (she hates that)...I am totally stealth about it ( I think that's a relief for her) but it is bigger than she knows because she is unwilling to see hear or otherwise share anything when it comes to this.
    I just wish it had not taken me so many years to discover my sexual preference i.e., I would prefer to be with someone who likes me

I too feel i should be with some one who would accept it. I have had 2 meetings with ppl i met in a chat room who knew from the start and it was such a thrill to be dressed for the meets and what happened on those days out. i keep dropping hints about my life but penny not dropping - i take risks by under dressing most days and letting the lace pop out but she never sees or just ignors it so 1 day i will talk to her and if it ends the marrage that will be my fault and no one elses.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    <On Soapbox> I don't have a lot of experience with women. I have only been married once and my wife and I will celebrate our 41st anniversary next month. But this is what I have experienced and observed in 60+ trips around the sun. <Off Soapbox>
    My experience has been like Holly and some others here. After 40+ years, my wife and I have a really special relationship that transcends my CD'ing. Although I dress daily, it was only a couple of months ago that we went out with a GG friend for the first time for a Ladies' Night dinner. Other things are more important in our marriage.

Relationships, like fine wine, take time to fully develop and mature.

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club